FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Need CP Amakna?(ROUND3)

By C4ssidy - MEMBER - June 08, 2011, 17:18:23

Here we go again! This time i've had the hazels nearly wiped out. if you still need cp(Voting opened today!) then go to Gobballfield country and collect some hazelwood seeds and start replanting in Fertile Prairie!!

So the Election in Amakna is coming up on the 13th. Under the current laws it is difficult to gain cp and if you've fallen under 100 cp you can forget about voting. 1 less alt that goonsquad has to make!

Or at least that's how things would be had i not ordered all the gobballs in hugo's prairie exterminated tongue
I have also hired help to gather 3000 gobball seeds. Look for me around Hugo's and i will give you seeds to plant for cp!! I have plenty to go around! If you can't get a hold of me for whatever reason feel free to gather your own seeds in fertile prairie! Let's get our cp back in time for the next election! Don't procrastinate!

IGN: Cassidy

Oh after you get your cp back, try and stay out of trouble~

EDIT: Only doing this for an hour or so since im solo~ if you wanna help i'd be glad to have you~

0 0
Reactions 12
Score : 79

Great idea c4ssidy. I'll defently be finding you in game. Hopefully we can get rid of this problem.

0 0
Score : 8119

If im not on my character then im on an alt killing the gobs~

Congrats to all the people who got their cp back! If you missed it, i will probably be doing it again when i get back from my job interview~

0 0
Score : 149

But doing this would lower my Stasis. That would be horrible! My Gremlin would be slightly less purple!

0 0
Score : 383

Edit: good point

0 0

That's.....you prolly shouldnt post that on the forums. The last thing we need are griefers who know no punishment due to being able to break out anytime. ohmy

0 0
Score : 263

Right. We don't need the government and a group of bandits running around ruining Amakna.

Much appreciated mate. smile 

0 0
Score : 383

I edited it out, but it WAS included in the game so it makes you wonder :\ Hopefully whoever saw that will use the knowledge for good.

0 0
Score : 3554

You need not worry, the thing is also broken.

Been at it for 20 mins now...
0 0
Score : 263

You're almost there, just keep at it! I believe in you!

0 0

Round 3 starts now!! Get your cp folks!

0 0
Score : 5781

I'd love to, but I'm somewhere around -50

0 0

That's only 5 minutes in jail XD get it overwith and raise some cp tongue

Now if you have -4300(You know who you are), you should just pray for amakna. sleep

EDIT: I think i've reached the limit of what i can do solo. Good work to everyone who reached their 100 cp quota! Make good use of your vote!

0 0
Respond to this thread