FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Liesin Class?

By June 05, 2011, 10:55:55

Hi, the generous challenger of amanka purchased a challenge in maya bay today. I was lucky enough to obtain the first place reward of the challenge, but am confused on what it does. Does anyone know anything about this? Screenie attached. Thanks in advance!

P.S. Yes I have tried it in battle. It gives me a status but didn't notice any changes in battle.

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 352

Well judging from the description, have you tried taking damage from every element or dying with it on? Maybe it activates only when a certain amount of dmg is performed (like +200) I dunno, I'm throwing out ideas.

0 0
Score : 3440

The Wakfu Wiki says that it adds +13 to healing. It also says that the Sour Amulet is Level 37, so this might be wrong.

0 0
Score : 1079

Hm maybe it is an item that transforms you into something but the feature is not implemented.

That is my guess.

0 0
Score : 110

Hi everyone I still can't figure out what this does. please help thanks in advance!

0 0
Score : 56

Post what else you have tried to trigger the state since your first post, else people will likely be wasting time trying the same thing that hasn't worked yet.

0 0
Score : 352

I noticed this amu gives a fairly nice +69HP now, and the description changed a little bit saying you need to be hit twice. I tried it and nothing happened, anyone have any luck figuring out what it does?

0 0
Respond to this thread