FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Average Cost

By Mealoha-warriorwithlove June 03, 2011, 05:26:15
Reactions 22
Score : 686

No cash shop... ever... Cash Shop is horrible I've seen nothing good come of it.

IT WOULD however make them more money.. unbalance the game? Maybe. Many people will pay 1-2 dollars for something that boosts exp for an hour. Maybe pay 2-5$ for a bag that has 20 slots, you buy either of those and your pretty much a p2p player. Add in if they make bags and such time limited(30 days) biggrin fun stuff.

IMO bring over the dofus subbing 6.90$ a month not to shabby they aren't going to lose the whole population if they just decide to go p2p, the people who want f2p will leave and new customers will coming seeking refuge from the cash shop whores and pay to win players.

0 0
Score : 1135

Im pretty sure the cash shop is for aesthetic uses only but if by some chance what you say happens wakfu will be ruined.

0 0
Score : 686

It will be ruined and I'm afraid I've been waiting too many years for them to go "derp exp charms, 30 day bags, drop rate, haven gems" ALSO think of the fact of multiple accounts in a F2P setting with PP lock and the such = CRAZY.

/end

0 0
Respond to this thread