FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

what do you think of the new Patch 0.302?

By February 23, 2011, 16:22:02

There wasn't really anything in there that will affect me, I don't think. Personally, I'm disappointed about the sole class opened up is not one I had interest in. It just seems pointless to spend time building a temporary character up, and I'm not going to have interest playing the game from the start 4 times (1st char, preferred class, open beta wipe, final release). The bugs I'm reporting and suggestions I submit or support in others posts aren't showing up and that doesn't encourage me to continue. I know some would take time, but some won't. I'm going to hold off on testing anymore until I can make some progress with a character I can get excited about.sad

1 0
Reactions 81
Score : 310

I'll be trying o...wow! the forum is different! Anyway, I'll be trying out Sadida, but I figure I'll go back to my Cra until Xelor and gambler (can't remember the name) are released.

0 0
Score : 595

Ya, I mean I'm already getting bored with the game and 3 new classes was going to keep me going cause its fun, but there is SO little here.....
Only giving us one class instead of 3 was not the best decision lol. Thats another month probably til we get another patch, will it also have one ? cause uh lol.

P.S. I thought I was going to love sadida, its horrible.
Less damage then all other jobs, and all the moves cost 4 or 5 AP, even with the pet, he takes up a turn in itself yet he only has enough hp to last for one turn after so its a waste.....
I'll keep leveling it to see but, this is a god freaking awful class so far.
The fact you can't even control your pet throws ALL tactical decisions away from this class......W t h

I gota admit though, having more then 1 doll going around beating things up is amusing, but eventually it will become tedious and the amusement from it won't be enough to offset the damage I fall behind on other classes, even if this is a hybrid job the only potential it had to have a unique importance to it was lost when you can't control your pets. Yet somehow an Eni can control another player??? Seriously *bangs hand on desk*

0 0
Score : 718

There's... not much to be excited about, honestly. I'm glad to see some fixes to things that were major issues... but there's not a lot of new content. Sadidas never interested me. I was hoping for at least 2 classes and a new nation.

I'll call it a win if the patch brings more of my guild back online.

-Zan

0 0
Score : 1792

I find the sadida's to be very intresting. Its a real twist. I never expected such a fighting style to come out like this for the Sadida. I see the Sadida has great potential to be good. I see some people are hating on the new Sadida but, eh. People hated on the Eni and im a pretty crazy Eni myself. Time to see if i can make the Sadida shine aswell.

As for other "exciting" things. I've just noticed some here and there minor minor bugs fixed so far. Wait for the patch notes to come out to see all that they have done. And tbh, its not really supposed to be a "OMGBUSTA" hype update. Nor is it supposed to be a "eeeeeiiii im excited" update. I blame the players for building hype. Its just an update for progress. I think u guys are expecting way to much.

0 0
Score : 150

Aside from everything else, I feel like the push damage nerf was pretty unneccisary. "But it was too much on the cras windy beacon" So nerf windy, not the mechanic.

Intimidation on my Iop went from higher damage per ap than jab in the correct situation to less always and is now really only useful for positioning. If thats all it's meant for why does push damage exist in wakfu at all, I wonder?

0 0
Score : 197
Aside from everything else, I feel like the push damage nerf was pretty unneccisary. "But it was too much on the cras windy beacon" So nerf windy, not the mechanic.

That's why my Sadida's push damage is junk?

Push damage already levels horribly, why nerf it further?
0 0
Score : 2249

*sobs* b-but, my Sram never came out. That's alright, I just hope it won't be long till I get to play them. I was suprised that only 1 class was released.

0 0

This is what happens when you give SE a potentially great game.
Changing stuff that shouldn't be changed, wasting time, not listening to the players. What else is new.
Push damage nerfed? Seriously..... Why !
I'm gonna be stubborn and even give sadi a chance, at least til 15.
But as of right now, the current process is Throw seed, waste turn, turn seed into element, waste turn, seed pet walks up to 2 cats, not reaching, ends turn, seed pet dies before even getting ot attack cause his HP is to low to just RUN UP THERE like that, and I have no control over it, rinse lather repeat, Now I throw 2 seeds, hey! Not much different! Unless your in a party with this job, its going to be slow and suck. But hey! Guess what lol, there is STILL no party search system. So your still gonna be SOL most of the time.
What is with the HP levels on these damn pets?????? I'm never going to get XP at a decent rate, I'm only lvl 7 now and it is already feeling like I'm level 37 trying to hit 38!
I'm about to throw panda hats at japanese kids.

0 0
Score : 5777

My feelings on the Sadida.

Click here

0 0
Score : 662

I personally think ever since the new beta things have gotten worse. I've been testing Wakfu since the first beta and it seems like as time has gone on, the classes themselves have just gotten worse and worse. I don't understand what they are thinking? They have redone everything so many times and to me the game is only getting worse.

0 0
Score : 2020

A patch is better the no patch. I'm a little disappointed though, I kept telling everyone only one class was coming out, but NOOOO they had to get my hopes up with things like "they missed a patch for 2 weeks, there should be 3 classes released." Or my favorite "SE said they weren't going to release one class at a time" Oh... but I soon came to believe them, how wrong I was.

Moving on to what i think about the patch.

let me give you a little history about me, at this very moment in time I'm playing another game, a long with WAKFU. Both SE related games, both fair share of problems, and both have 'meh' patches. Lately, I've been VERY critical of MMO's, not because I hate them, but because it's like companies give up now-a-days. I was playing a game that i've been in beta for, for about 2 months. it's about to be released, and is the most polished, amazing MMO I think i've played in the last 4 years. Sadly, I've been spoiled with it, and only see flaws with things that don't keep me interested.

WAKFU is an AMAZING MMO to me. I love it, it keeps me logging in everyday, and I think it's the best one i've played beta for since this past one (which is now out of beta and in pre-order state). My only problem with this patch is:

1. The lack of classes. We were given 3 classes to start, and a patch that took nearly a month to come out, I think there should have been at least one more to even out the fact that we've all played the 3 classes to death. BUT on the flip side, I love this new class (Didn't think i would) and I love new things, I'm happy with the little stuff.
  2. Lack of content. There have been SOOO many bugs, translation errors, glitches, etc that have been reported over the few weeks, and it seems like hardly any of them were addressed. But on the flip side, things were addressed and that's what matters.
  3. Is forum related. I don't know if you guys noticed this, but the forum is still in french. When you edit your posts, or go to post a new reply, take a look at all your new options. Bold is called "gras", Italic Is called "Italique". For me a simple google translate would be easy. I build websites for a living, I just started a new project, I know how forums work. On the flip side, we've gotten LOADS of new features that I LOVE, and I can easily overlook the fact that it's in french, cause I know what everything does.
Overall I'm loving what I'm seeing, I know other people are getting bored with the game, and that's their problem, I personally am not bored yet, and am loving what little we get. it's just sad to watch people leave. =/
0 0
Score : 614

*QUOTE SYSTEM IS BROKEN*?

Translate Click here
Unoffical full patch release, quite a few bugs fixed but many things still missing or not repaired wink

BTW gov's need to be run again

0 0
Score : 197

Is anyone else noticing that they have to walk to battle, and wait for monsters to walk to battle too instead of just teleporting into position?

What the.... why?
It's so slow and only succeeds in adding wasted time to the game vs. playing time.

0 0

It was suppose to be like that in the first place.

I don't mind, its more pleasing imo

0 0
Score : 1586

Snoufs.

That is all.

0 0

You gota be kidding, they didn't patch those damn things ???
So much for getting xp parties after 30 *sigh*.

0 0

Dev's major concerns is bugs and unlocking more content to get the game closer to launch and fix "game breaking" bugs first, the rest is minor adjustments that will be done before live occurs. From what this patch update did. There were some minor adjustments it seems in some of the mechanics of battle, but yeah...

0 0

Hmm? not my first beta rodeo lol
Snoofs are game breaking, thus why I'm so pissed they didn't fix them, Id really like to start making parties and playing with people the right way but everyones always up there instead at snoofs.
Sadi will just have to sit at 30 cause I'm not going up there again lol.

0 0
Score : 1586

Is it just me or does unequiping destroy items? Might just be me, but it's only happened since patch released.

1 0
Respond to this thread