FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Craft Star?

By Roxasaurusrex - MEMBER - February 19, 2011, 18:11:27

I'm trying to fight for some achievements!
I decided Craft Star would be simple enough, but I can't display my window on the market..
I'm at crusty road, and I'm pulling my bag up on the correct "Market" tiles, but I just can't seem to get this one checked off.  Does anyone know why?
It would be much appreciated.
~Tachkan.

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 138

It has to be set up at least 1 tile away from other peoples bags, so that could be the problem. If that's not it I'd really have no idea, sorry.

0 0
Score : 2574

I still haven't been able to do it, either. I think you have to log off inside your haven bag, after you set it up in the market square. Too bad there's taxes for that, I'm sure.

Also, I still need to find Emelka's piggy bank. I found Four-Paw's, and I have no clue how. Where are these two?

0 0
Score : 1349

Try going to your Sales History Console and select the left icon.

0 0
Score : 1351

Uncommon, you're only taxed for setting up your market stall if you decide to list it on the market.

0 0
Score : 149

How much of a tax is it?

0 0

It's supposed to be 10% (of your total window value) but it's currently 1%

0 0
Score : 149

Thanks! I'll be sure to try this achievement when I can.

0 0
Score : 1316

Ok, both the "Piggy Bank alarms" are located in towns ~ they're those little jars
asking for donations to open up new areas.

you'll find fourpaws in Soul's Crossing and Elms in Traff Algar happy

0 0
Score : 996
Roxasaurusrex|2011-02-19 18:11:27
I decided Craft Star would be simple enough, but I can't display my window on the market..
Sure you can! If you open your bag within a city, it will have a market stall apperance, but this has no affect; it is just for looks. If you want to display your window on the market(that is, advertise your items on the cities market board), while inside your haven bag inside the city(which means you are on one of the market tiles), you must right click on your Sales History Console, then left click on "Display the window", and I bet you can figure it out from there.

Lallasa|2011-02-19 21:49:07
It's supposed to be 10% (of your total window value) but it's currently 1%

That is incorrect. This 1% "Payment Tax" is what you pay to have your item placed in the window, it should be called "Listing Tax".

The 10% tax rate refers to sales tax, that is, the amount of money you do not get when you sell something. For example, if you list an item for 100 kama(which you would get charged 1 kama for doing so), then someone comes along and buys it, the player that bought it would loose 100 kama, while you would only gain 90 kama, as 10 kama(10%) was taken for sales tax.

This game really needs to do a better job explaining itself. I only learnt about the sales tax through observation, when the game told me I had sold an item for 50 kama, then told me I had gained 45 kama.
0 0

Wait so there's a stocking tax, a listing tax, AND a tax when you sell something???? Now that's simply ridiculous. I had no idea it took from your earnings from a sale.

0 0
Score : 337

Thank you for all the replies! I'll try doing sales history now, and yeah I'm putting my bag at least one square away from someone else, and logging out inside my havenbag. I hope it works, and yeah the piggy bank is on the North side of Traff Algar!
~Tachkan
*Edit, thank you!  I thought "Putting my window on the market" just meant putting it in the correct spot on the road.
But no, right click on Sales History Console, and just click put your window up , then just cancel it if you don't want to actually do it to check of the achivement! :]

0 0
Score : 259

does anyone know where shika's supply is?

0 0
Score : 94
Eighth|2011-05-23 04:15:17
does anyone know where shika's supply is?
in crusty road go to x = 14 y = 0, u should see some stairs that go down to the water and a boat, theres a portal there smile 
0 0
Respond to this thread