FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

What ever happened to Hoodlum Alters?

By Tragrim - MEMBER - January 12, 2013, 03:00:07
Curious.. was the drop removed?

I've slayed loads of Hoodlums and haven't seen a single one.. and here I was hoping I would actually collect all of them tongue!

Random thread is random.
Reactions 5
At the moment they've removed them from drops, but will become available again. It was mentioned in the changelog for the hoodlum revamp, but I cant find it.
Ah, I see.

I must have skipped that bit, silly me!

Thanks for the swift response tongue, suppose I'll ease up on my Hoodlum slaying for now!

(Have yet to see a bloody Osa one!)
hahaha, there are pictures of people wearing the Osa emblem on wakfu-world (a french based Wakfu fan site), so it may be a drop from the boss? But yes, it's odd that there isn't an osa hoodlum :s
There is an Osa Hoodlum, I don't remember her name but she's an earth Osa and she summons a treechnid. I've only seen her when fighting solo hoodlums in areas like village and never in groups or in the dungeon.
Neuroid|2013-01-12 11:13:57There is an Osa Hoodlum, I don't remember her name but she's an earth Osa and she summons a treechnid. I've only seen her when fighting solo hoodlums in areas like village and never in groups or in the dungeon.
yeah, i just saw a photo of her in another thread, she still seems a little forgotten considering she isn't in the dungeon or groups