FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ascaron's Closed Beta Feedback

By March 24, 2011, 23:14:25
Reactions 25
Score : 1292
Ascaron|2011-04-05 12:29:52
I dont really like, the way Stasis and Wakfu work.
I mean, over 90% of the population will be wanting to level characters, and some of us, will want a high wakfu.
But with the way it works, im lucky if i get my wakfu over 10, then watch it drop when im after a certain set.

Its annoying planting seeds, just to watch the rest kill Mobs as fast as u plant, so no matter what you do, in the end you will kill, and gain stasis galore.

the easy route is stasis, and its sad.
It amkes Wakfu more important yes.

But if your keen on slow leveling, slow gaining sets. (unless you buy them ofcourse).
then wakfu is the way to go, I still think we should have bigger bonuses to gaining wakfu, when planting seeds, plants, fishing etc etc.

But thats me, your thoughts ?

EDIT:
P.S regarding PVP.
Now that my character is able to attck anyone over a certain level (I think its lvl 15...) do you gain stasis and criminal points for just attacking anyone ?
Ive mistakenly done it quiet a few times, wanting to do a quick Training pvp, but end up just attacking the guys....

Also havent lost a match yet, i guess that just means even more Stasis or Criminal Points ?
And what happens if u attack, and lose the fight ?
Actually the stronger characters are those who level up the slowest: keeping spells leveled up to the same or similar level as their character, and focus on having useful items or equipment from jobs. Those who just power level will end up with weak spells and those who kill mobs non stop eventually will end up killing too many, lose citizenship and become criminals. I have almost 93% wakfu and im lvl 35, i can tell you its easy as long you are not lazy: how long it takes to plant a seed and how long it takes to kill that same mob? Also im an Eniripsa but i can still solo mobs that other Enis cant even try because my spells are high leveled and i made myself great equipment.
Level doesnt means stronger here, its HOW you level up what matters.
0 0
Score : 251

Hmm, Dash that does make sense, thank you. Another question, and am really frustrated about it, Where is teh Village Dungeon ? Ive checked wiki, no news there, checked Wakfu World, it doesnt explain exactly where. The french community in CB are useless, and just dont answer anyone who speaks english. Any ideas ? Have spent 4 hours now looking for it, and just cant find it.

EDIT:
I am looking for the one in Bonta.

0 0
Score : 683

if i'm not wrong the village dungeon is the first part of the gobball dungeon, you gain the achievement cutting the tree and opening the box.

0 0
Score : 251

Thats the problem, i cant find the dungeon, ive searched all over the prarie, am i missing something ???

0 0
Score : 683

i don't know bonta well, maybe it is only in "prairie de hugo" in amakna.

0 0
Score : 10
I dont really like, the way Stasis and Wakfu work.
I mean, over 90% of the population will be wanting to level characters, and some of us, will want a high wakfu.
But with the way it works, im lucky if i get my wakfu over 10, then watch it drop when im after a certain set.

Why would you want high Wakfu? AFAIK it only allows you to use certain equips, but there are also equips that require a minimum level of Stasis.

Hmm, Dash that does make sense, thank you. Another question, and am really frustrated about it, Where is teh Village Dungeon ? Ive checked wiki, no news there, checked Wakfu World, it doesnt explain exactly where. The french community in CB are useless, and just dont answer anyone who speaks english. Any ideas ? Have spent 4 hours now looking for it, and just cant find it.

EDIT:
I am looking for the one in Bonta.
Bonta's village dungeon is the boar dungeon.
0 0
Respond to this thread