FR EN ES PT
Browse forums
Score : 78

KWISMAS QUEST AT THE GOBBALL DUNG: HELP ME!

By Appupilleggendario December 20, 2012, 22:34:20
The quest says: kill the Royal Gobball wearing only Kwismas Insignia! I did it, but it didn't work... Maybe I should wear out also the bags? :O Help me!!
Reactions 9
Score : 324
You can still wear the bags.

Me and a friend both did it together. We both only wore the insignia (and bags) But for some reason
Only I got the Achievement.

At first we thought it was that each person has to physically kill the Royal Gobball, so we went again.
But she didn't get it that time either. It may be a Bug that Affects some people.
Tomo-Ryuutei|2012-12-20 22:46:26

Me and a friend both did it together. We both only wore the insignia (and bags) But for some reason

At first we thought it was that each person has to physically kill the Royal Gobball, so we went again.
But she didn't get it that time either. It may be a Bug that Affects some people.
There are too many bugs in these christmas quests! -.-"

Thank you for answering smile 
Score : 7921
Tomo-Ryuutei|2012-12-20 22:46:26

I did it with a friend, and both delivered the final blow onto the Royal Gobb and got the achievement that way, so either the quest is bugged for some, or he/she was still wearing some sort of equipment.
Score : 3727
Just to be safe i did the entire dungeon in nothing but the insignia, not even pet, nothing, well exept bags but no i didn't get anything eaither.
Score : 2
Didn't manage to complete that achievment too.
We've a problem... lol
Score : 1326
cant do it either,........ what insignia are we suppose to wear? the red one doesnt work..
Click here

We're not alone -.-"
Score : 1326
sooo.... is the problem solved?
Respond to this thread