FR EN ES PT
Browse forums

Memes and Rage comics (about Wakfu)

By dofuguy - MEMBER - December 18, 2012, 10:59:47
Hello fellow Wakfu players,

So I was reading through the the French forum and then I saw this interesting thread where players made rage comics and memes about Wakfu and I thought: We could also have one of these!
(Click here)
So if you have any funny meme or rage comic about Wakfu post it here and don't forget... its only for the laughs.

But please do not copy any meme or rage comic from the french forum, it would ruin the concept of this thread.

So let me start:

~Lowl~
Reactions 8
But they did end it at 10 am, exactly in time?
Didn't we have one of these before?
I might just have my image from that one around.

EDIT:

I got 1

Time to revive this topic, because it's awesome!

I don't mind having a new thread for memes, so don't get me wrong; the old one died quite a while anyway, would've been necro-posting. Just wanted to share with those who're new to the forum of the old memes ppl had came up with, so here it is~
Genepe|2013-02-14 12:11:45I don't mind having a new thread for memes, so don't get me wrong; the old one died quite a while anyway, would've been necro-posting. Just wanted to share with those who're new to the forum of the old memes ppl had came up with, so here it is~
Lol this meme always get me laugh

Think ankama made summons unable to summon other summons now, but yes; should've seen cracklers, they often summoned 4+ larvae, having a summon osa was chaotic back then xD
Oops, I haven't seen the other thread biggrin So yeah, let's post there, theres more memes already wink 
Respond to this thread