Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

UB OP

By sameral86 August 18, 2012, 19:07:09
Reactions 26
Score : 834

XD

noob
tell guy with 5-6 lvl chars to "guy" with 102-105 chars on one acc.

and login ur main acc, coward :3
0 -1
Score : 3060
leannia|2012-08-19 17:52:25
XD
noob
tell guy with 5-6 lvl chars to "guy" with 102-105 chars on one acc.

and login ur main acc, coward :3

You are a coward yourself. And besides I don't need to prove that you attacked me while I was waiting for the Moowolf. I didn't say you waited yourself, I said YOU ATTACKED ME,,, read properly before you reply. If I were supposed to take a screenshot of every noob who attacks others without reason, well I would have a whole collection since there are a lot of people who love to agro others. My friends were also waiting for the Moowolf just like me, they have seen you agroing me and threatening me to "NEVER EVER WAIT THERE FOR THE MOOWOLF AGAIN, OR ELSE I WILL KILL YOU",, this were your exact words. That you can't remember doesn't mean it didn't happen....

Enjoy your big ego in this game, I have seen a lot of people like you coming and disappearing again. A real community player you are....

Cheers

P.S. Your memory fails you, a shame.
1 0
Score : 834

Still, no proves smile
U can tell whatever u want without screenshots smile

I just cant stop enjoying ur angry and bile after my simple "sorry, but NO". Its a sandbox game, i can act here as i want and, obviously, i dont give a fuck about "halp pls u MUST halp us". No, i dont actually. And i wont.
And stupid haters like u gonna hate smile
And mark all my post by a sad ): face from alts account too.

Hell yeah, thats right.

0 -1
Score : 633

Err...

Click here

Enis aren't even needed.

0 0
Score : 5949

...6 eni can win gobbsage...many combo or just 6 iops can win gobbsage also...

All chars need in UB fight...
Only if players not noobs...99% in this game just casual players who come to this game just for talk and watch "cute animation"...
This why team with 6 105 lvl noobs (with me ofc) cannot win even in Nun dungeon...they die in first room vamp dungeon...only if someone (like me) plan all turns and say to noobs what spells use and where need to move...we can win...

Im wery sad now,and know why:
12 runs to vamp today 11 fails...
1 run to nun dungeon with 6x105 noobs.........lose on boss...it was epick...how 6x105lvl noobs can lose on this boss....
3 day ago we was on gobbsage AND CAN WIN.......but our cra LEAVE on start...
Noobs ruin all...

(and yes dont call me noob,you know what hapened if you do)

0 0
Score : 935

Meh.

0 0
Score : 748
S48GSII|2012-08-19 23:38:13
...6 eni can win gobbsage...many combo or just 6 iops can win gobbsage also...

All chars need in UB fight...
Only if players not noobs...99% in this game just casual players who come to this game just for talk and watch "cute animation"...
This why team with 6 105 lvl noobs (with me ofc) cannot win even in Nun dungeon...they die in first room vamp dungeon...only if someone (like me) plan all turns and say to noobs what spells use and where need to move...we can win...

Im wery sad now,and know why:
12 runs to vamp today 11 fails...
1 run to nun dungeon with 6x105 noobs.........lose on boss...it was epick...how 6x105lvl noobs can lose on this boss....
3 day ago we was on gobbsage AND CAN WIN.......but our cra LEAVE on start...
Noobs ruin all...

(and yes dont call me noob,you know what hapened if you do)
You blame others alot, I've seen alot of skilled players loose to UB's I will be delighted to see your screenshots of your wins against them soon then.

~Dusteh
1 -1