FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Scroll received at dungeons

By siedem January 17, 2011, 09:23:53

After killing monsters in the dungeons chest appears. There is strange scrolls. 
Is it useful? Or can i drop/sell it.

And second question.
In Gobbal dungeon behind tree is anoter chest. I cut the tree and open it. There was 5 kamas and yellow gem +3% EXP.
But i cant find it in my inventory. Is that bug?

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 683

i think that the gem in the chest is bugged, it doesn't appear to me too...

0 0
Score : 323

Guys do you open Gelly menu? This gem will be there. Probably. 

This scroll is probably emoticon scroll. Double click it i try what it does.

0 0
Score : 166

[quote=lemunus]:
Guys do you open Gelly menu?[/quote]
Yes. Im not stiupid.
[quote=lemunus]:
This gem will be there.[/quote]
nope
[quote=lemunus]:
This scroll is probably emoticon scroll. Double click it i try what it does.[/quote]
Its not emoticon. Emoticon scrols are with heart icon or hand icon on it.
This scrols from dungeons have tower icon.

0 0
Score : 8830
siedem|2011-01-17 10:12:20
Yes. Im not stiupid.
   heh. But you didn't really specify that you'd looked there (the gemlin UI is generally not considered part of the inventory, only that it is accessed via it), so you probably don't have the need to be snarky. I'm assuming you checked the 3rd tab of the gemlin ui where all your other gemlingems are?

This scrols from dungeons have tower icon.
 Yea, I haven't worked it out either, other than they tell a little "story" about something.. I'm not even sure if it's about the dungeon.
0 0

Yes. I check out all 3 tabs.
I allready have +10HP gem from incarnam fight tutorial and +3prospecting from ecosystem tutorial.

0 0
Score : 683

I think the gem siedem is talking about is the dumblegemme, the one in the gobball dungeon behind the tree.

0 0
prespicboy|2011-01-17 12:17:07
I think the gem siedem is talking about is the dumblegemme, the one in the gobball dungeon behind the tree.

exactly
0 0
Score : 1148

According to the French forums, the Dumblegemme is either not yet implemented or is bugged.

0 0
Respond to this thread