FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Wanna come back...

By January 03, 2011, 06:49:07

i've played wakfu before on my tester account, but my pc then couldnt handle it,
if im not mistaken the download was on the french site, but i cant find it now, can someone help me where i can redownload the game?

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 467
Emsez|2011-01-03 06:49:07
i've played wakfu before on my tester account, but my pc then couldnt handle it,
if im not mistaken the download was on the french site, but i cant find it now, can someone help me where i can redownload the game?

If I remember what other people said, they removed the download link from the French site for whatever reason.
0 0
Score : 304

awwww... there must be a way...
hows the game now anyway? is the english version full english or theres still some french? like npc dialogues etc

0 0
Score : 4296

The game hasn't been updated since the spring of 2010; we've been waiting for a major update since then, but we never have any clue when it will happen.  (I was banking on it being released in June, but here we are in January..)

Anyway, it's still mostly French right now.  No real clue about what it'll be like after the update, but considering that the game will be officially released in North America in only 4 months, there should be a working English version pretty soon.  I have no idea how they hope to make that deadline.

0 0

I see, four months huh? looking forward to it!
dofus 2.0 is by far and overall the best game i played yet,
especially when you have friends playing it with you.
its a different experience altogether compared to others.
im even saying this considering that i didnt play the game fully. (subscribe)

0 0
Score : 2

Hi,

(Sorry for my so bad english, I'm a french girl. :x)
I had this problem today, and finally we found the download link here : Click here

Hope it'll help you.
Heuvelinnes.

0 0

wow thanks! ^^
to bad my friends didnt register for beta when they had the chance ^^
thanks!

0 0
Score : 2

I'm trying to get the link going, but it requires some sort of account and password... I'm a member of the closed beta and yet it won't accept my Ankama Account? What's up with that? Have to re-download because my harddrive crashed a month ago, and now I feel like playing.

0 0

worked for me!
you need to have a legit closed beta account to download it ^^
thanks again Heuvelennies! ^^

0 0
Respond to this thread