FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

check out the french page :)

By Mortrox December 25, 2010, 17:43:18

It looks like they're getting ready for the beta... but it seems it's another closed one... I wonder if we'll lose our spots :s there's a sign up for next closed beta button.
Anyway, be sure to check out the screenshots, it shows some of the new features like character customization. Seems you get a few hairstyles and costumes.

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 4904

No you don't have to singh up again, cause i click in there and it sends you to an account creation page, and below it says if you aready have an dofus account you didn't have to create... And yeah the site looks awesome! ;-)

Edit: i update the sadida v3 info and create a topic for enu.

0 0
Score : 515
microundeas|2010-12-25 18:49:50
No you don't have to singh up again, cause i click in there and it sends you to an account creation page, and below it says if you aready have an dofus account you didn't have to create... And yeah the site looks awesome! ;-)

Edit: i update the sadida v3 info and create a topic for enu.

i'm sure you don't have to sign up either... but last time some people were left out of the closed beta... right? wasn't there a selection in the active accounts?
0 0
Score : 8830

[bah humbug]might be nice to have it in English [/bah humbug]

0 0
GoldfishGod|2010-12-25 19:39:19
[bah humbug]might be nice to have it in English [/bah humbug]

better sit down for it...
0 0

omg the "inside ankama" wakfu special shows a lot of stuff!! :p even the rogues (not in combat though :s)

0 0

yeah the inside is really interesting wink i love the sword like island biggrin and the some landscape look just awesome laugh

Edit: this lava map look amazing can't wait to explore it happy

0 0
Score : 4394

So again the English community is being ripped off once more. Stupid company in the States has nothing new on it's site and the French site is just bursting with new info. What the hell is going on?

0 0
WellSacMe|2010-12-27 00:59:31
So again the English community is being ripped off once more. Stupid company in the States has nothing new on it's site and the French site is just bursting with new info. What the hell is going on?

Calm down :p It's a french game, which means all stuff is made in french first and then translated smile. That's why the english community hasn't got anything yet. And besides, they still have time to translate :p they're still not officially releasing the game anytime soon.
0 0
Score : 378

Cool but where is the patch, they been telling us from summer on it was comming on fall
Been waiting so long, now its officialy winter--__--

0 0
Score : 1193

Chill out bro.  Considering how Ankama decides when and IF Square gets any information, it's their call.  We're not getting ripped off, we didn't make the game.  We just happen to have the option to be in on the process of it being made and in some cases lucky enough to be in the beta.

I love how everyone thinks "Oh we're being ripped off".  They were gracious enough to "let us in"

0 0
Score : 8830
Thundra|2010-12-28 02:21:18
They were gracious enough to "let us in"

a.k.a they didn't want to have pay for professional testers laugh
0 0
Score : 467
Chill out bro.  Considering how Ankama decides when and IF Square gets any information, it's their call.  We're not getting ripped off, we didn't make the game.  We just happen to have the option to be in on the process of it being made and in some cases lucky enough to be in the beta.

I love how everyone thinks "Oh we're being ripped off".  They were gracious enough to "let us in"

I agree, just wish they left the forums up on the site. 

Sides..playing in French is fun...Er.
0 0
Score : 1184
Sekrit|2010-12-28 07:19:59

I agree, just wish they left the forums up on the site. 

Sides..playing in French is fun...Er.

Xd true at least we wont have to make a new account yay??
We need wakfu now!!!!
0 0
Respond to this thread