FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What is this all about?

By December 23, 2010, 01:05:13
ph34rCan anyone tell me what is being said in the space beside my name as i dont have a clue. 

Musique : Minutes to midnight de Greendjohn

WellSacMe OK karim-le-super à 23h13 le 22/12/10 Et bennnnn j'ai hate demain thom83 à 22h12 le 22/12/10 raaaaaaaaaaaaa je meurs (se releve ) a ba non rdv demain Mdragoo à 19h42 le 22/12/10 oui c'est cruel orosement quon est en vacance ^^ j'aimeré savoir avec quel logiciel vous fète les montage video sivouplait merci davance ^^

it is on the french site related to Wakfu but i dont understand enough french to figure it all out and what i am supposed to have said is in the tickler which shows nothing when i try it.

Sure would like to know what i said.biggrin

taken from.  Inside ankama teaser inside ankama 502_17 
 Click here
0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 515
WellSacMe|2010-12-23 01:05:13
ph34rCan anyone tell me what is being said in the space beside my name as i dont have a clue. 

Musique : Minutes to midnight de Greendjohn

WellSacMe OK karim-le-super à 23h13 le 22/12/10 Et bennnnn j'ai hate demain thom83 à 22h12 le 22/12/10 raaaaaaaaaaaaa je meurs (se releve ) a ba non rdv demain Mdragoo à 19h42 le 22/12/10 oui c'est cruel orosement quon est en vacance ^^ j'aimeré savoir avec quel logiciel vous fète les montage video sivouplait merci davance ^^

it is on the french site related to Wakfu but i dont understand enough french to figure it all out and what i am supposed to have said is in the tickler which shows nothing when i try it.

Sure would like to know what i said.biggrin

taken from.  Inside ankama teaser inside ankama 502_17 
 Click here

Hehe the music reminded me of fable for a minute there smile.

Anyway on topic:
he was asking something about what software they used to edit the video. And before that some untranslatable rubbish :p
0 0
Score : 4904

By the way in here we can see the classes trailer (the same that are a the NA site). happy

0 0
Score : 4395

I thought nick names were not repeated or used by anyone else. Guess i am wrong about that as i never posted whatever had been said on that page.

0 0
Respond to this thread