FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

NA forum open?

By Jrmint - MEMBER - December 20, 2010, 02:32:21

Delurking for a minute because I just stumbled across this. Click here Looks like its been there a few days, but there's no actual posts yet. Not even sure if its actually supposed to be accessible yet, but NA is there in the language drop down now.

Think we might have some new info by new years?

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 8830

Unfortunately, these forums are still futt-bucked in the functionality, so I'd be surprised if they suddenly get their act together in any real way.

0 0
Score : 1541

yeah they put a NA tab but its kinda pointless since this is the international english-ish forums

oh and goldfish isnt that avatar pic a little inapropriate for this forum

0 0
Score : 8830
coopkramer|2010-12-20 15:14:40
yeah they put a NA tab but its kinda pointless since this is the international english-ish forums
 Well, I assume they're going to run them as two different communities. NA get SE mods, CCM, support, while Int gets Ankama (for whatever that's worth).

oh and goldfish isnt that avatar pic a little inapropriate for this forum
 What? Is something on my face? I have been eating hot-dogs.
0 0
Score : 1780
 What? Is something on my face? I have been eating hot-dogs. 

My guess would have been cake. Is somebody throwing a party and forgot to tell us?

Anyways, looks like that forum is blank now. Was hoping to see some answers soon to how this split is actually going to happen. Wonder if NA will be lockked out of selecting different servers at login?

Back to waiting...
0 0
Score : 4296

Snowball fiiiiight!

1 0
Respond to this thread