FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Should I subscribe to Dofus or Wait for Wakfu?

By December 10, 2010, 04:31:47

Sup Wakfu community I am a returning player and am just looking for advice on whether or not I should get a 3 month subscription
To dofus or am I too far behind that community and should just wait for wakfu to enter open beta?

Also are there any RP guilds getting ready for wakfu?
Any ideal of when Wakfu will be realesed?
and also if there is no RP guild if anyone would like to help create one with me?

please and thank you,
Hope to see you all soon (in-game hehe)

Chigo The Misfit

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 370

Well, the open Beta is coming next year before April, so it's your choice. You can always play both if you have time.

The official launch is in April, and you should check the guilds forum for any RP guild.

0 0
Score : 254

i am in the French version beta of wakfu its much better than dofus more to do and 100% free to play

0 0
Score : 1245
blackfearBBN|2010-12-10 05:47:22
i am in the French version beta of wakfu its much better than dofus more to do and 100% free to play

obviously ts only now free to play since its beta, but it'll have a subsription when its out.
0 0
Score : 4904
Lawful|2010-12-10 22:53:11

obviously ts only now free to play since its beta, but it'll have a subsription when its out. 
that is not quite official, cause they were thinking on making the game 100% free to play, by creating other system wink
0 0
Score : 254
microundeas|2010-12-11 00:58:06

that is not quite official, cause they were thinking on making the game 100% free to play, by creating other system wink

also dofus is still a beta seeing its dofus 2.0 BETA which will never become a full out game just like wow there all betas it wether or not they will add a pay to play or if they add a coin system like pay 20 coins for a awsome set so Real money trade

also the english version is being co made by a diffrent team which in my mind will be much better  than the friench version im lvl 57 scram awesome game just no one plays anymore
0 0

i know what you mean, the problem is that every one is waiting for the the next patch that will delete our chars...

0 0
Score : 495

They shouldn't have announced it this early, they should have just kept on doing as they were, fixing little bugs, keeping us busy, now there is no point in playing anymore :/

0 0

i have notice something (it might be nothing but...), normally by this time we should be able to see a preview of the new Dofus mag Nº19, since it will be out at next Wednesday normally by this time we are already allow to see something... did this mean that the new DOfus mag might have something talking about the patch? or is just me...? ph34r :wacko:

0 0
Respond to this thread