FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

A few things I want to know about Wakfu as it stands

By Zethros November 25, 2010, 17:20:18

OK, here are my questions:

1) How limited or unlimited is PvP?
I want to know, is it actually FULL ON anarchy, where you can kill anyone at anytime at anyplace? (well just about anyplace since there, of course, will be Safe Zones). How great are the Safe Zones? (if any)

2) Is experience rewarded for PvPing?
If i kill someone, can i still get experience from that as if i killed a mob?

3) How is the bounty hunter system going?
By bounty hunter, i mean like, tracking people, getting strokens (thats in dofus terms). How is the system like in Wakfu? Or better question, is it implemented in Wakfu yet?

4) About that ecosystem. Are monsters able to mate and multiply by themselves?
I've been hearing that there is a struggle between who doesn't care about the species of Wakfu, and who are trying to maintain the species of Wakfu, and the ones who are maintaining are losing...Do the animals themselves have a say in this, or must players do all the work for them?

5) Are there more ways to gain experience aside from genocide?
I've been thinking, mindlessly killing everything in sight is the best, if not only, way to level up. There is no real benefit in trying to save the species, other than killing them right after... Are there any real benefits to being pro-creation? (as opposed to anti-creation).

Thats all for now, I may ask more questions.

Please respond, i want to give my feedback.

EDIT: No I'm not in the closed beta. I was...2-3 years ago....but i got booted off because i missed the 2009 december update event. I will be joining again soon after the twittter contest though. Right now i just want to still be a part of helping to make and keep Wakfu at its best.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 8830

1. pretty much unlimited, except for some minor things. No real zoning (except the mines have literaly no rules at all). Less Anarchy though... more just douchebags repeatedly oneshotting your character while you try to mine for craft resources.
2 - 5. Nope on all counts.

0 0
Score : 370

1.- No restrictions yet. Mines = PvP heaven.
2.- No experience. You get penalties if you aggro a citizen, though.
3.- Not implemented yet.
4.- They mate, but I haven't seen any actual reproduction in months.
5.- Not right now, but it might be implemented in the future. You can kill overpopulated monsters and get no stasis penalty, though.

Don't worry, many things will be changed in the next version.

0 0
Score : 1798

ok thx for the replies guys

Alright. I guess ill wait for the update before i start making any more suggestions. They probably will add in most of the things I was going to suggest anyway.
0 0
Score : 370
Zethros|2010-11-25 18:31:42
ok thx for the replies guys

Alright. I guess ill wait for the update before i start making any more suggestions. They probably will add in most of the things I was going to suggest anyway.

Read this thread, it contains some images of the most recent devblogs.
0 0
Respond to this thread