FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

When will Open Beta begin?

By UntoldChaos November 21, 2010, 05:42:22

Hi all. I just started playing Dofus, and when I read about Wakfu I was THRILLED tongue It says I can sign up for beta on the homepage, but I'm just using my ankama account instead, which I think is the same thing. I THOUGHT it was open beta, but I couldn't find a download link anywhere, and it says on the important thread that it's closed beta. Is this still correct? If so, when will open beta/official release come? I CANNOT WAIT! I know there are many threads on this, but when I click on them from google or otherwise, they just lead me to the forums' homepage, so that's why I need to make this thread tongue

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 515

I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is, if you participate in a contest, you might have a chance to win access. The bad news, yes this is a closed beta, and this game only launches in april. I don't know however... if there's an open beta between launch and closed beta, someone else will have to answer that.

0 0
Score : 4904

as far as we know the game is suppose to open at the next update but no one knows when it will be .... sleep

0 0
Score : 515

And to add to that, the patch was due a long time ago untill it changed to some "undecided" launch date. So maybe it'll be next week, or next month or next year...

0 0
Score : 44

Ok, thanks. What kind of contests are there?

0 0
Score : 370

None right now, and we don't know if there will be any in the future.

0 0
Respond to this thread