FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Square Enix is this the end of the Int Version of Wakfu?

By November 18, 2010, 00:56:54
ph34r i went to read the news of "Be the first to play the Rogue class",  It sent me to that stupid Square Enix site and there is no more info on the Rogue. All I get is Jack Shit.

I have a fast computer and the damn screens take so long to load it is a joke. I can run 8 act's of Dofus at the same time with little or no lag and not from my side. So what is going on? Is this company SE, so stupid they cant even run a web site?

It seems we the international community are getting yet another shaft rammed up our arses on this one.

I hates to be a prophet of Doom but this is just getting worse day by day.
0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 370

Could you share the link with us? The link that Microundeas posted was working perfectly, and I see no links in the French announcement.

0 0
Score : 8830
This community, i.e. the English speaking community, is currently being split in two based on their geographical region. People within the area that SE is publishing the game are automatically redirected to the SE site at /na/. Every one else is directed to Ankama's /en/ site. And if you try to access the other by manually typing the /**/ bit, you still get redirected.

The french site of that article is here

I think /na/ people can use a proxy website to access the /en/ site. It's much harder the other way around since proxy-sites generally don't pass Flash (and the SE site is 99% bloated Flash).

The issues with the forum, and the ip redirect, and the fact that the new sign-in bar at the top break attempts to pass the sites through translator sites (as well as generally screwing up my basic access from my day-time location) is currently higher on my list of "f this, I'm gone" list than the fact the game hasn't had a patch in months and no new patch is likely to be "soon" either.
1 0
Score : 4904

when i create the post I try to put the picture but it keeps telling me that happen so error when uploading the picture

and yeah this IP restrictions are so dumb sleep

0 0
GoldfishGod|2010-11-18 01:41:07
This community, i.e. the English speaking community, is currently being split in two based on their geographical region. People within the area that SE is publishing the game are automatically redirected to the SE site at /na/. Every one else is directed to Ankama's /en/ site. And if you try to access the other by manually typing the /**/ bit, you still get redirected.

Does Mexico count within SE's area? Because I'm not in USA yet the Community website link directs me to the /na/ site...
0 0
Score : 4395
Dharymel|2010-11-18 01:17:58
Could you share the link with us? The link that Microundeas posted was working perfectly, and I see no links in the French announcement.
  Sry Dar i was talking about the news section when starting wakfu the game.  before going into the game.  it used to always give us the correct site whether in English or French.  The latest news update on the wakfu updater is "Be the first to play the Rogue class"  but it send you to CS which seems more and more like Crap _hit.
0 0
Score : 515
Does Mexico count within SE's area? Because I'm not in USA yet the Community website link directs me to the /na/ site...

NA = North America... Mexico, as far as i know lies in north america :p
0 0
Mortrox|2010-11-18 09:40:15

NA = North America... Mexico, as far as i know lies in north america :p

Well, geographically it does, but in terms of language Mexico is always considered Latinamerican  and has a place in Ankama's HispaÑia community.
So... these are good or bad news for me? O_o

----
@WellSacMe
I see... That's messed up, really >.
0 0
Respond to this thread