FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Why oldes date 1st

By October 29, 2010, 01:02:38
Reactions 30
Score : 515

I really wonder how this could've gone wrong... the order of posts is fine on the french forum...

0 0
Score : 144

'cause we're not priority. We have to go complain in the french forum if we want to remind them we exist.

It's as easy as adding "order by id desc" to the code in most cases.

Kinda funny 'cause java started as an option for improvement from flash early on but now it's clearly turned into a bad choice because of Oracle's acquisition and their bullying attitude
http://developers.slashdot.org/story/10/11/01/185205/33-Developers-Leave-OpenOfficeorg?from=rss

will we ever see this poor game released?

0 0
Score : 8830
technicalities|2010-11-02 15:42:52

It's as easy as adding "order by id desc" to the code in most cases.
Well, it's only the English General Discussion which is actually oldest 1st. The other sections are ordered newest 1st (which is still better than whatever the hell system it was being order by before).

Kinda funny 'cause java started as an option for improvement from flash early on but now it's clearly turned into a bad choice because of Oracle's acquisition and their bullying attitude
http://developers.slashdot.org/story/10/11/01/185205/33-Developers-Leave-OpenOfficeorg?from=rss
I don't think Wakfu will be quite as effected as OpenOffice. It's not Open Source, nor was it "managed" by Sun.
0 0
Score : 224

If you click "Manage my account" next to the flag in the upper right corner, and find the "Forum" section right under the "ANKAMA Manage your Account" logo, you can change your wakfu forum avatar from that interface.

I think the lack of an edit button and inverted post sorting in some sections is a mere oversight.

0 0
Score : 1148
Sljm|2010-11-02 21:52:09
If you click "Manage my account" next to the flag in the upper right corner, and find the "Forum" section right under the "ANKAMA Manage your Account" logo, you can change your wakfu forum avatar from that interface.

I think the lack of an edit button and inverted post sorting in some sections is a mere oversight.

Doesn't work for me, I'm afraid. I'll probably have to borrow someone's computer to fix that - but I doubt I'll be able to get my adorable Fish Shovel avatar back.
0 0
Oamoka|2010-11-03 03:14:08

but I doubt I'll be able to get my adorable Fish Shovel avatar back.
A number of people on the French forum seem to have regained their custom avatars/titles... so we should get them back eventually (i.e. it's not impossible under the new forum).
0 0
Score : 4904

yeah true why you don't try to pm kaoly or Zidrune? (we can send pms again)Edit: o never mind pm's don't work in here at least, try the French forum....

0 0

The option to message someone seems to be there, and here when you click a poster's name above their avatar... but it doesn't do anything, doesn't take you anywhere, etc XD

0 0
Score : 4904

oh they solve this bug!!! YEAH!!!! (the oldes first)

0 0
Score : 4296

Woo hoo! Thanks to whoever fixed this for us! ^___^

0 0
Score : 2635

Well, since this issue is fixed, I'm going to lock this thread. You can still discuss any general issues with the new forum in the Forum hijinks thread.

0 0