Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Forum hijinks

By Eraniverse October 27, 2010, 22:36:01
Reactions 31
Score : 14

guyz wakfu lost me like 3 years ago,
there will probably never come a english version
everyone french cn play that closed beta and the big english fans are already gone
and the tv serie prob brings money than the game so were screwed

0 0
Score : 1543

You are aware the latest demonstrations of the english version have been translated yes? But don't let me keep from leaving, wouldn't want to disturb your ethnocentricity.

0 0
Score : 1035

Hello,

The forums are currently facing some problems preventing you, in particular, to respond or open new topic. This problem can only be fully solve, if everything goes well, tomorrow (Monday).

Sorry for any inconvenience encountered this weekend...
We hope for a speedy return to stability of the forums.

O Respeitador

source

0 0
Score : 8830

working now?

0 0
Score : 692

I hope so....I haven't been able to post since the first big maintenance they did...

EDIT: Oh wow a post!

0 0
Score : 4904

Cool!!! finally we got our forum back in one piece smile

0 0
Score : 69

testing testing...hope I can reply or post new topic now...spent about half an hour yesterday making a new topic but to no avail :/

0 0

I found this at the French forum, it was posted by Zidrune talking about the new forum:

Private Messaging
There are now more private messaging for the forum, but only one global private messaging to all your Ankama account. It will be implemented in the coming weeks, once all forums Ankama will be passed to this new version.
In the meantime, you do so more private messaging Wakfu side. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Now, the management of avatars are in the Account Management. You have a link to it in the bar Ankama (top of each page), next to the flag of community.
Users who have previously earned at avatars special assistance may be reassigned by the same handling. Nevertheless, the avatars have not yet been assigned to all users, this will be done later in the week.
you can see the topic in here. smile
0 0
Score : 1148

Well, I managed to change my avatar! (Finally *disgust*). I hope I get my Fish Shovel back at some point, but this'll have to do until then. At least it's female.

If Firefox refuses to work, use IE! (I hate IE, but at least it works for problems like this).

0 0

did you try google chrome?

0 0
Score : 8830

Anyone finding the forum is slow to update... like you'll post, or edit a post, and it won't appear immediately?

0 0
Score : 4296

Yep.  Sometimes I'll see that someone has posted, but when I actually open the thread, I don't see a new message.

Also, the forum logs me out after about 10 minutes, regardless of whether or not I'm still viewing the boards.  It's pretty frustrating to keep logging in all the time.

0 0
Respond to this thread