FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Forum hijinks

By Eraniverse October 27, 2010, 22:36:01

Way to make our bookmarks invalid and reduce functionality. tongue

At least we aren't losing content like the last big move. And the "Similar Topics" prompt is good for a laugh.

0 0
Reactions 31
Score : 4904

Well.. where is the topic about the new devblogs?? If they don't like that topic then give us the translation versions....

0 0
Score : 253

Should see the French site. I can't get anymore functionality there either.

0 0
Score : 1238

I got really excited thinking that they were doing an overhaul for Open Beta or something XD

0 0
Score : 1920

Do Not Want.

I dont like this at all, and I lost my custom avatar sad

0 0
Score : 8830

Yea, this is half-baked... I expect they'll be adding more functionality as the day/week progresses, because as it is... this is a major step backwards.

0 0

you can change picture i had the Iop too, then change:
1. click at your name at the new bar. A new window will appear.
2. at this new window click at "forum"
3. then click at your avatar
4. choose your image (if you want the Eliantrop image you have to change the libraries)
5. then click at confirm wink

It might take a while before they change the picture at the forum...

Priz if you can't find your Avatar then wait a bit till the end of this and then complain if you still didn't got him...

0 0

I'm fairly sure he's talking about the custom avatars that competition winners got.

0 0

yeah i know

[/quote]Priz if you can't find your Avatar then wait a bit till the end of this and then complain if you still didn't got him...[quote]

0 0
Score : 4296

Yeah, no more custom avatar for me, either. Even if it was only temporary, it was fun, though.

I don't like that we don't seem to have profiles anymore. That's annoying. I wish they would give us a heads-up about this sort of thing.

0 0
Score : 29

Apparently the avatars will come back, but not the custom profiles. New forum sad

1 0
Score : 4296

That's too bad. I wonder why they made the switch.Also, I can't edit my own threads anymore. And I changed my forum avatar to the Feca, but it still shows the Iop.

sleep'

Did ANYTHING improve, or did they just break a bunch of stuff for funsies? I guess it's neat to be able to see how many posts are new in each thread..EDIT: I guess you can edit your post if you double post, but once someone else has posted, that's it. Really, it isn't editing, just adding.

0 0
Score : 1543
takewithfood|2010-10-28 16:01:12
Did ANYTHING improve, or did they just break a bunch of stuff for funsies?

Funsies.

Though now I can see an urgent little message saying my Dofus subscription expired 3 years ago and a friendly suggestion to renew. Clearly a monumentous change that shall reshape my forum browsing forever. rolleyes

Also inserting emotes from memory is an excellent mental exercise. Surely it shall help me stave off senility.
0 0

Woot! everything's ordered by date again!.... er, by chronological order, rather than reverse-chronological... all the first topics on page 1 are from december 2008 XD

0 0

yeah i just notice that it's so odd...

0 0
Score : 1543

Yep this makes perfect sense. Why aren't all forums set up this way?

0 0
Score : 929

I like it better this way. It's confusing. Makes no sense. If the actual world was this mixed up I think I'd be a much happier man, or at the least very bewildered.

0 0
Eraniverse|2010-10-29 17:32:50
Yep this makes perfect sense. Why aren't all forums set up this way?

you are kidding right?
0 0
Score : 1920

Thank goodness for the head's up from the staff with the speedy response and explanation as to what is going on.

0 0
Score : 46
Priz|2010-11-01 05:18:37
Thank goodness for the head's up from the staff with the speedy response and explanation as to what is going on.

Is that sarcasm I sense?
0 0
Respond to this thread