New Classes?

By BIGG-e October 13, 2010, 17:46:31
Reactions 94
Score : 2635

Did someone say hippo!

you all calm down now
0 0
Score : 515

Yes wands cards and needles are also ranged :p what's your point? Yes i could've compared with enis, xelors and ecaflips too, if that's what you mean. 
And the brand name thing was a joke :p hence the smiley.
And you probably mean the rogue clan bandits, yes that's an option too. But i think it has more to do with the character in the series that made them decide how they looked and what their class is. Seeing as "rogue" is the clan name of the bandits in dofus, and not the bandits themselves. I think they just assigned the name of because what battle style they have and their looks. But we can only keep guessing about the origin of the name....  unless we ask the devs, so it's pretty pointless to argue.

0 0
Score : 8830
Mortrox|2010-11-21 00:29:01
And you probably mean the rogue clan bandits, yes that's an option too. ... But we can only keep guessing about the origin of the name....  unless we ask the devs, so it's pretty pointless to argue.
    someone already did:
[MOD]Raiu| 6 Nov 2010, 23:00
They've always been called Rogues in-game. As it was explained to me, if they used the Roublard name, they'd also have to change the Rogue's Clan Bandits to Roublard's Clan Bandits, because they're the same Rogues.
0 0

ah :p ok, problem solved then.

0 0
Score : 4904
Mortrox|2010-11-20 22:57:39
 You can PM me if you want to still want to talk about this, let's not disturb people any further. 
  i don't think that PM's work... and thank Sadida you finally stop this, it was getting annoying and uncomfortable :S  smile
GoldfishGod|2010-11-20 23:38:21
2. The reason why they're called Rogues, is because they're supposedly the exact same group as the "rogue" monster in Dofus, and Ankama like ambiguity.

OH!i knew that i already saw them some where... =D
and i already read at the French forum, a mod saying that the world be "The world of 12" because there are 12 Gods and the Rogues don't have any good (he said the they were srams that stop to adore Sram). (source)
0 0

I wonder what kind the other class is...

0 0
Score : 1543

Zobals get power from their masks not a god. Why I'm not sure.

0 0
Eraniverse|2010-11-21 22:56:30
Zobals get power from their masks not a god. Why I'm not sure.

Hmm maybe they're shushus? :p It's an option... but shushus are supposed to be rare... which wouldn't be true if everyone would have one :p
0 0

i will guess that this 2 new classes will be premium... some how you will have to pay for them (in dofus will be easy, dunno in here)...

0 0
microundeas|2010-11-22 00:49:06
i will guess that this 2 new classes will be premium...
  When Ankama talk about "premium" they don't mean P2P, they mean people who bought the Dofus collector's edition (they usually get early access, and access to betas, etc).

Rogues are F2P
0 0

Oh!! I knew that (dofus edition) i didn't know that the class would be free to play ohmy so thanks smile

0 0

ow :p i only noticed now but on this page => Click here#sorts
you can see rogue skills every day smile or at least they say "roguery of the day" so i assume it's every day

I just love the detonation smile i was always frustrated with the sram traps that didn't explode when someone was already in the trap zone before you created it and they didn't move...

Oh i can see i love kickback already... :p kicking bombs in ppls faces and then detonate them lol

0 0

lol, new Dofus class set revealed... Way to not look like a sram with their full-face skull masks:

0 0

GfG they are not Srams!!! tongue

oh wait i just remember one thing, they are the Srams but with flesh tongue so when they flesh they are Rogues when they lose it they become Srams xD

0 0

you could also see it as a weird pirate outift, if you leave out the mask. :p

0 0
Respond to this thread