FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New to the closed beta.

By theshockr September 23, 2010, 01:46:07

Hey guys, im new to the closed beta, i played wakfu last year, and now i came back. Everythings wiped...cool cool. but i dont have a clue on where to go. Seems like alot more is in french then before. I have no sense of direction, and can't find anyone In-Game

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 1541

well here in a week or so (maybe) we are all gonna be lost because there is going to be more new stuff and alot of stuff being changed so dont feel bad there will be another wipe

0 0
Score : 1344

Yea... it seems like alot alot less people play now, when i was playing before it was thriving.

0 0
Score : 1514

Not many people are playing right now because of the massive update (with 100% chance of another wipe) coming very soon (hopefully). I'm sure things will be better after the patch smile What's your IGN? I'll try to add ya when I log in later

0 0

cool my IGN is hopeless

Edit: Any info on when the update is supposed to occur?

0 0
Score : 370

Welcome back?!!!

According to a french Dofus Magazine, the update will come in Autumn. Personally I think it will be in November, because the next magazine will come in Oct.17th and will explain stuff about the Anutrof class. It's the last class that has to be explained in the magazine wink

Edit: Emphasis on personal opinion <_

0 0
Score : 1134

i hope the patch come soon !!! i iam not playing because the wipe ^^ wipe away let me sad >.< but is necessary :/

november???? no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmy

0 0

i haven't played in a about 3 to 4 months so waiting till November isnt too bad

0 0
Score : 1134

november nooooooo XD i want to play with sadidas nowww !!!!! XD

0 0
Score : 1193

Be patient.

0 0

Its past autumn! sad

0 0
Score : 4904

ah.. no it's still Autumn till 21 of December winktongue

0 0
Score : 515

OMG! guards! these people are commiting thread necromancy!!! chain them!! lol

0 0

lol well i guess my prediction is off are we really gonna have to wait till januarey

0 0
Respond to this thread