FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What are your ideas on an item storage system?

By Pyralless - MEMBER - September 22, 2010, 07:48:18

Well most item hoarders have figured out they can use the shelves or 'vitrines' to store their items in wakfu currently, but what kind of item storage system would you like to see? Has anyone had any fantastic ideas, I mean most people want a bank, but has anyone come up with something original?

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 4904

they could create a coffer that could be only open be by the player....

0 0
Score : 1541

what they could do is put an extra square in the bag haven with a vault door and the more you level the more room you have in the vault
something that could make it different is maybe make the door a living object and when you want to get your items out you might have to pay a small fee

excuse the badness i drew that with a mouse
0 0

dunno if i like the fee part, the coffers would be the best option since you would be able to craft them and/or buy them at the market... th drew is not so bad happy

0 0
Score : 1134

i like your ideia coopkramer !!!!!

nice ideia man !!!!!

0 0

the thing is that it could be unlimited storage but it costs or its limited but its free either or but it cant be unlimited space for free

0 0
Score : 2124

I like coopkramer's idea, and I'm not sure what you mean by your last post it's a little confusing but are you saying that there could be a number of slots for free and then maybe you have to pay or find an object to unlock more bank slots?

0 0
Score : 61

The unlimited bag idea is amaizing!

More space, more doors, mineral deposits inside the bag, a panel scraps, a panel of prices and items, maybe a fighting place for duels or just XP (fun first!), a bear

Then you need to get the "chips" in the world to increase your space.
I want a mansion!

edit: the bear is to guard my stuff

0 0
FumacaPena|2010-09-30 05:21:00
maybe a fighting place for duels or just XP (fun first!), a bear

ah i totally disagree because after a while people will only start to play in their bags...
0 0

yeah micro is correct. we already spend way too much time in there farming and haggling with people.

also what i was saying in my previous post is that you cant just give unlimited space in your bank without a price so they could either make the space based on your level or make ... another gem (blah we dont need anymore) or make it unlimited space but it costs an amount of money to take things out

0 0
Respond to this thread