FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New Wakfu homepage

By MostwantedRogue September 03, 2010, 19:37:19
Reactions 38
Score : 515
Tristain|2010-09-05 11:37:00
has anyone noticed that the shark in the new trailer takes up 9 fields?

lol big enough to see tongue
0 0
Score : 8830

It's a CM... all the ones on Amakna's mainland all take up 9 atm.

0 0
Score : 1920

Well, I hope this works out well. I've never played any of Square's MMOs but I am a long time fan of the company. Not so much after the enix merger but what can you do? All signed up for the NA beta, which may have been unnecessary since I had to use a new Username and Nickname. Better safe than sorry tho.

0 0
LordNecroid|2010-09-04 01:17:00
Also, most of the criticism on FFXIV was based on a feature that hadn't been properly explained in English, and the only info we had on it was a poor fan translation, also the feature didn't work as planned since that game is still, like Wakfu, in BETA. This is just my 2 cents, I personally am excited to get to play both Wakfu and FFXIV.
I assume you're talking about the "8 hours a week" issue... there are far more issues; design, bugs, sign-ups, etc than just that single thing. These are still apparent, even though the release date is very soon.
0 0
Score : 378
Priz|2010-09-05 19:43:00
Well, I hope this works out well. I've never played any of Square's MMOs but I am a long time fan of the company. Not so much after the enix merger but what can you do? All signed up for the NA beta, which may have been unnecessary since I had to use a new Username and Nickname. Better safe than sorry tho.

About register to open beta of SE it only says available in North America which would be possible to lose friends:/
0 0
Score : 4904

^^ yeah Tristian but the shark is already in game.. by the way they change a CM places a bit (ok a lot)... i'm thinking that they removed Amakna... i don't think that i like the new tree style dunno they look more flat... =/

silly part again
OMG!!! i love Sadida!!! the serpent looks awesome!!! the sound is pretty cool to biggrin i really wanna play <.<

Back to normal
and yeah the only thing that like in the website is the new media the rest did't catch me... the story part look a bit boring for the first view (thinking on new players).. and i have to agree with GfG is to soon for this cause they still have to translate the game so why they should release this now?! and yeah the rating is really terrible :/
About the link to register it's actually to crate an account:

f you create your Ankama account now, you will be able to access the Wakfu open Beta, forums and websites straight away.
0 0
Score : 53

Ok so I love how the new homepage looks...however it has way too much loading to function well >_<.

As for the merger.........eh. I played FFXI for a bit and it seemed to run fine (although that was waaaay back when it was released.) However with the new Final Fantasy MMO coming out maybe they'll like super charge their MMO system and then Wakfu will kick major ass biggrin.

I BELIEVE IN WAKFU!!!
ph34r

0 0
Score : 371

Yeah I've noticed the large shark that takes up 9 blocks. I'm assuming that it's a boss that has so much hp what 12 people can surround it and try to kill it with their best spells and still get owned in the end...interesting...

0 0
Score : 265

This trailer is big joke...
"Wakfu coming soon" hahaha biggrin
This soon I think will be after Ankama give us enu and sadi class to test so... maybe in next year? tongue(I still belive in Ankama).
But video at all is very nice.
I think that weapons choose is unbalanced because most of metal weapons requires statisis state while wooden wakfu, training smithing is much easier because ores are in mines-we can't broke clan rules, ores respawns etc.
Returning to topic:
New website have good and bad sites but at all is nice, I think so laugh .

0 0
Score : 1184

Lol i got a question for the new wakfu na serv.. we gotta reregisteR?

0 0
Score : 1920
Finecry|2010-09-11 17:10:00
Lol i got a question for the new wakfu na serv.. we gotta reregisteR?

I registered just to be safe, but basically all it did was create a new Ankama account. It did put me on a mailing list to let me know when the beta will be released but other than that I don't think its necessary to register until the server actually opens. Of course this is just my guess, so if you want to be safe go ahead and do it smile
0 0

You don't have to do nothing if you already have an account, as soon as the game is release the north american players will go directly to the NA servers...

0 0

Can anyone still access the www.wakfu.com/na site? I've tried a variety of ways to go there, and I keep getting forced back to the normal /en/ instead.

0 0

Europeans can't see the NA one, and the NA can't see the EN one...
yeah i know it sucks... sleep

0 0

Awww, it didn't use to be like that.
I don't really see how it could be a bad thing for us to see ALL the promotional material, even if we're region-locked from playing whichever version.

0 0
Score : 4395

I dont know if this helps but you can still access this: Wakfu-world.com

Ok, I went to the french forums here on wakfu, then to french site. http://www.wakfu.com/fr i am in Atlanta Georgia USA .

0 0

wakfu-world don't belong to ankama, it's a "fan" site, like the wiki...

0 0

Kinda feels like the Int/EN community is being squeezed out of the equation. SE are pulling out a bunch of publicity with completely new sadida/enutrof videos but restricting access to it, while Fr obviously gets direct information from Ankama. Int gets broken forums.

0 0

yeah... sad

0 0
Respond to this thread