Now it become Here

Is the patch near in the finish ohmy
with remodeling of the hompage

0 0
Reactions 38
Score : 370

I wasn't aware that Square Enix had become Ankama's partner... O_o
Oh well, I hope it works out.

About the patch, as it's suspected to be released in Autumn (according to several posts in the french forum) we should be seeing it in a month or two... hopefully o.o

0 0
Score : 53

Something is definitely in the works!

0 0
Score : 8830

eh, I don't live in North America, so I get the /en/ one

Square already has their own buggy mmorpg beta. I guess we should expect a poorly maintained, unpatched version compared to the French version (much like those Korean games "licensed" to western companies, or the Dofus Brazilian site).

OH, Sadida and Enutrof's "new look" in the Character's section, and Enutrof skills in one of the media videos, and Sadida skills if you scroll media videos to the far right.

0 0
Score : 495

I agree with GFG, I don't think this is a good move ...

0 0
Score : 378

After reading few reviews on square enix
they have poorly ratings huh

and goldfish god might be right

0 0
Score : 1514
MostwantedRogue|2010-09-03 23:21:00
After reading few reviews on square enix
they have poorly ratings huh

and goldfish god might be right

I'm a long-time fan of Square Enix games, and given my experience with them I personally am quite pleased with both SE and this news. The new home page is gorgeous in my opinion, and I am pleased with the new content shown in the game-play videos on it. Also, most of the criticism on FFXIV was based on a feature that hadn't been properly explained in English, and the only info we had on it was a poor fan translation, also the feature didn't work as planned since that game is still, like Wakfu, in BETA. This is just my 2 cents, I personally am excited to get to play both Wakfu and FFXIV.
0 0
Score : 1134

wow nice homepage biggrin

iam fan of squareenix games, but i don't know if this gonna work :X

le'ts cross finger and see what gonna be ^^

obs: where is the update -.-''

obs 2: G.F.G is right :/

0 0
Score : 3200

Very nice homepage biggrin

Dharymel|2010-09-03 19:53:00
I wasn't aware that Square Enix had become Ankama's partner... O_o
Oh well, I hope it works out.

About the patch, as it's suspected to be released in Autumn (according to several posts in the french forum) we should be seeing it in a month or two... hopefully o.o

Sooner the that ? It says on the homepage to come to "PAX" and give the game a try. Maybe the patch will be around when PAX starts. Witch is soon smile (Why show the other 2 classes and not even let players use them at the event ? etc.)
0 0
Score : 29

PAX 2010 is actually going on right now in Seattle T_T

0 0

I don't think this would be a problem if it was a basic non-MMO, since those only need relatively minimal support (a few patches here&there, usually over the first few months).

MMOs however need ongoing customer support, new content (which'll need translation), patching, "balancing", etc. This deal places a second "barrier" between the players and the people who actually update the game, not only do they get ignored because they don't speak French, but they get ignored because their questions/suggestions/etc have to pass through a completely separate company first. Though depending on how much time SqEx are willing to put into the product, maybe they'll actually translate suggestions/issues from the community, and force Ankama to resolve some of them (since the deal probably has "big money" involved).

It's amusing how they've sped up the videos' combat so it looks faster than it actually plays.

0 0
Score : 1119

Do the ones who are already in close beta need to register for open beta ?? [look at right-top of page]

Also , I liked the new page design smile It looks cool . But I hope they won't change the style of wakfu .

0 0
Score : 495
DunnoANickname|2010-09-04 13:52:00
Do the ones who are already in close beta need to register for open beta ?? [look at right-top of page]

Also , I liked the new page design smile It looks cool . But I hope they won't change the style of wakfu .

I am wondering the same ..
But I think not ..
0 0

I think we're officially part of the French CB, not Square's North America CB.

I don't like that website... it actually has Flash-loading screens for the majority of its pages, while the Ankama one has more info (though I guess some is out of date), and very few Flash load-sections.

0 0
Score : 378
DunnoANickname|2010-09-04 13:52:00

Really, i guess i will just register just to be sure
0 0
Score : 515

OMG i love the new sadida skills ohmy that root serpent thingy looks amazing =D Can anyone see what the starter spells are now? i can see the standard root, but i'm hoping for the dolls to be support...

The music is awesome too tongue

another edit: all trees look like they can be chopped down =D

and offtopic here but i read on wakfuworld (french wakfu fansite) that there's going to be seasons which are most likely going to end up in the next patch and also day and night.
But this line still puzzles me:
" Une nouvelle gestion de la conquête des territoires, accompagnée de l'arrivée des "Permis de récolter"" There's going to be a collecting permit? 0.o that would solve a lot tongue if you could take it back from people abusing it XD ("if", that is...)

0 0
Score : 370
MagicGuardian|2010-09-04 06:13:00
Very nice homepage biggrin

Sooner the that ? It says on the homepage to come to "PAX" and give the game a try. Maybe the patch will be around when PAX starts. Witch is soon smile (Why show the other 2 classes and not even let players use them at the event ? etc.)

Exactly what I've been thinking lately. Everything seems ready, so Ankama must be developing the rest of the patch already.

How soon is "soon"? tongue
0 0
Score : 515
Dharymel|2010-09-04 17:58:00
Exactly what I've been thinking lately. Everything seems ready, so Ankama must be developing the rest of the patch already.

How soon is "soon"? tongue

hmm maybe they want to put more stuff in before they release the patch.. you never know. Though it'd be nice
0 0
Score : 3985

I love both of these company's with a passion, but they make my nervous when they are together.
oh well just means i need to drink a little more till they sort every thing out.

0 0
Score : 62

has anyone noticed that the shark in the new trailer takes up 9 fields?

1 0
Respond to this thread