FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Jail Break!

By Aacher - MEMBER - April 26, 2012, 16:49:53

Hey forum,

After a long, hard day of murder and civil disobediance, I magically found myself in jail! What a suprise!
Only joking- my friend and I have deliberately gone to jail so that we can try and break out.
Problem: we don't know how. Help? wink

Any suggestions on how to escape would be greatly appreciated.
smile 

0 -1
Reactions 13
Score : 263

Correct. We have both read many of the other posts and it has caused some confusion.

some advise 5 pebbles, 3 hairs.. some say 5 hairs 3 clink.. and after trying many of the suggestions we find ourselves file-less..

help laugh 

0 -1
Score : 5725

XD
Turns out it's 5 clink, 3 rat hairs... smile 

0 -1
Score : 649

5 clink a 3 rat hairs? how do these get u out?

0 0
Score : 39

1. get the mats.
2. community service craft table
3. ???
4. rock lime get.

note: turns out using the rock lime to get out has an animation of about a minute long, so if you find your character rock liming away for a while, dont panic.

0 -1
Score : 1058

if i can remember you need to get some amount of small peddle, then rat hair to make a file then u need to make a Big Peddle then u can escape but the chances are really bad ...i always failed the recipe its about 20% chance of success so good luck but it a time waste

0 -1
Score : 176

For your future prison breaks I am going to write down how you can get out of prison

First collect three rat hairs
Second Collect 5 Clinks inside the digging area
Third Make a recipe on tables with 5 clinks and 3 Rat hairs. This recipe gives u a Rock Lime.
Fourth Use this Rock Lime on the tiny drainage bars on the walls. You can not use them on prison bars.

Keep in mind you will still be an Outlaw once you escape prison so other players may hunt you down and send you back there.

Sometimes while trying to cut the tiny bars Rock Lime breaks so you might want to collect enough resources from the rats and prison mining to make 2 or 3 Rock Limes.

Once you cut the tiny bars you will get out of prison and spawn on one of the preset locations on your nation's map. For amakna these locations are the far side of Singing Fields near water. There are two different spawn locations. It is right across the prison. If you complete your time in the prison you get out of the front door. If you decide to escape, you get out from the back and get across the water. =D

After you break out of prison, you will remain as "escaped" for 9-10 minutes. This status is nothing but cosmetic. You still have your striped prison clothes and you are barefoot. =D

1 -1
Score : 303

I just escaped but my prision cloths didn't disappear after!
Will they...? I have mixed feeling about it XD

----------
Edit: Ok! it's gone... I wish it would stay longer!

0 -1
Score : 42
Absziis|2012-04-29 17:24:10
if i can remember you need to get some amount of small peddle, then rat hair to make a file then u need to make a Big Peddle then u can escape but the chances are really bad ...i always failed the recipe its about 20% chance of success so good luck but it a time waste
The low success rate of making rock lime seem to have been removed at some point, at least i had a 100% success rate of making 8-9 of those while thinking that "rock lime" was the failed product, lol.
(it wasn't :p )
0 -1
Score : 247

So when you do break out does going offline effect the time on the prison outfit? 

0 -1
Score : 11740

Holy diddlydoo a necro from back in 2012

0 -1
Score : 1592

Maybe old, but sounds like a good thread to review!  biggrin

I've never racked up enough negative citizen points that I'd have enough 'jail time' to complete MelvinUdall's formula though??     rolleyes

But I am sure it might be useful for an 'eco-terrorist' type character!!  tongue

0 0
Score : 92

Update on the jail break...

The Clinks are now called Krakotte
And the "escaped" status lasts 2 hours

0 -1
Score : 43

formula is 5 krakkottes and 3 rat hair

you can also sell/buy rock limes

0 0