Ankama Trackers

Pre-release new patch info

By May 15, 2010, 04:54:31
DevTracker
0 0
First Ankama intervention
Score : 2091

Hey Guys!

Sorry for not posting earlier, but I was away last Friday and by the time I got back, the info had already changed and, what was posted on the French side was no longer 100% accurate. I was waiting for it to be set in stone to post it for you, but to this day, it still isn't, and I think you've waited long enough.
So, without further ado, I'll give you the info I have now, my apologies for it being a bit vague...

Things do change pretty quickly around here, and the schedule for patches has been on the operating table all week.

So I cannot assure you that there will be a patch in June, because there might not be.

And I cannot confirm that your characters will be reset with the next patch, it might not happen.

There might be a wipe, but there also might not be. It's under discussion.

I can tell you what the different teams are working on, but since a lot of changes are under way, you might not see these changes in the next patch.

Here is a little preview list of what is being worked on : the two last classes (Sadida and Enutrof), challenges, interfaces, crafts, diseases, wakfu/stasis balance.
And of course, the usual - class balancing and bug fixes.

You should see big modifications to all of those, but we cannot guarantee when you will see them.

See message in context
0 0
Reactions 58
Score : 544

Always and forever will we be behind

0 0
Score : 3200

Blah but I'am guessing will get the info soon. smile

Edit: Just got back from french fourms. Looks really active over there. tongue Where is this fresh content you speak of ? Link maybe ?

0 0
Score : 4394

thought i had added that info earlier but for some reason it didn't take, maybe i am tired smile

0 0
Score : 160

The patch is probably coming the next month, in june, also they will bring us the Sadida and the Enutrof within the next update.

Seems like challenges are going to return, so do some interfaces.

And the expected Wipe of the characters.

Cheers!

0 0
Score : 907

oo biggrin !

0 0
Score : 4904

@WellSacMe you just destroyed the next Dev Hour =P

Zidrune post this a bit late so i guess that Kaoly didn't had time to put this on our forum =)

Cheers

0 0

Was tryin to read it, but looks good smile

0 0
Score : 1119

This is a very useless post

but OMG 225 pages?? :S

0 0
Score : 1184

Lol the sadi dolls looked nice .

0 0
Finecry|2010-05-15 23:50:00
Lol the sadi dolls looked nice .

YEs they do sad...
0 0
Gnrxx|2010-05-16 00:05:00
YEs they do sad...

What do you mean "I hope they arent monsters" ? Lol, I'am really happy that there not the redone copy of dofus ones like last time.
0 0
MagicGuardian|2010-05-16 02:06:00
What do you mean "I hope they arent monsters" ? Lol, I'am really happy that there not the redone copy of dofus ones like last time.

i ment wink
0 0
Gnrxx|2010-05-16 02:29:00
i ment wink

How will that work ? You mean like it's own creature only sadida have ? When you say that, it feels like your pointing at Osa Lol.
0 0
MagicGuardian|2010-05-16 02:32:00
How will that work ? You mean like it's own creature only sadida have ? When you say that, it feels like your pointing at Osa Lol.

oh god xD No i ment i hope thoes Sprites are for sadidas dolls.. biggrin
0 0
Score : 375

Excited for the Sadida and Enutrof. As long as they dont butcher the spell braches by making air sadida nothing but dolls and fire enu only dhrezerker spells, I'll be fine.

Also are we going to get devblogs on the classes?

0 0
Score : 160
Black-Wolf|2010-05-16 12:26:00

We are, within the next weeks.
0 0
Score : 544

I would imagine both dhrezerker and doll spells would be under support, so that they are easily usable by most people and can fit in a niche like Osmodas have with their summoning spells being on support rather than a branch, while branches dictate how you use the support spells. >_>

0 0
Score : 8830
Everspace|2010-05-19 00:41:00
doll spells would be under support
Lethal spells (i.e. they can kill a target) shouldn't be support (because that can cause you to complete a fight without gaining spell-XP). Lethal dolls should be elemental (if the doll-system is a direct summon, like Sinistro, etc). Support Dolls (like Block, or Maddoll) can be in support... guess it'd be a bit like Sram Traps the way they're split between elements and support.

Hopefully the Voodoo-system survived in some way. Without bloating the class with both concepts.
0 0
Black-Wolf|2010-05-16 19:26:00
Excited for the Sadida and Enutrof. As long as they dont butcher the spell braches by making air sadida nothing but dolls and fire enu only dhrezerker spells, I'll be fine.

Ew ! I remember that. Reason why I was not a fan of sadida... Lol
0 0