FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Patchnotes.

By Rotharie March 27, 2012, 00:39:23
Reactions 55
Score : 30804

Looks like something went wrong.

The servers are about to be closed again...

0 0
Score : 595
Hyutars|2012-03-27 10:43:43
Stat reset? it's not fair, you favor the players who raise wisdom before patch.

Bad decisions, like ankama always does...

On the flipside, we now have a significant number of players grateful to Ankama for allowing them to redo their stats allocations - particularly when spells were not explained well, or worked differently to how the player expected them. I didn't need the reset myself, but I can certainly see the plus-sides to it and it's reassuring that Ankama are listening to the playerbase asking for help against the 'hardcore elite' calling for Wisdomer blood at everyone else's expense.

Speaking of the wisdom-stackers, who cares? When did this turn into a race? What's wrong with playing the game at your own pace and enjoying new content designed for your level?

If anything, I feel sorry for the max levels; they're going to burn out on the new content even faster, and they'll be bored out of their minds in weeks. happy
0 0
Score : 1354

Haha, I think the release of Rogues is a bug.

gj xd

_/.

0 0
Score : 517

Hey. Return my Heaven Bag chest. Had tons of precious items there. Now only 1 kit left :/
And reset stats again.

upd: Please. Pretty please? biggrin 

0 0
Score : 2332

process pathing is bug 1/3 is good but 2/3 stop and again 1/3 ... 2/3 stop...

0 0
Azurayin|2012-03-27 10:51:07
Haha, I think the release of Rogues is a bug.

gj xd

_/.

Shhhh

*Jedi moves*

This never happened.
0 0
Score : 7

where are the patch notes ?

0 0
Score : 2813

I was ready to play with that weak-butt rogue..
BUT NOW THEY TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME.
sad

1 0
theo22gr|2012-03-27 10:55:15
where are the patch notes ?

Underway smile 
0 0

ankama has experience from dofus . u would think such lame mistakes wouldnt happen ... but some companies are more interested in money than servicing their customers :/

0 0
Score : 107
Kuraibara|2012-03-27 10:55:29
I was ready to play with that weak-butt rogue..
BUT NOW THEY TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME.
sad
same here.....*sob *sob (I don't care that if rogue still weak but it is my favorite char T_T)
0 0
Score : 1354

I really can't believe Air Sacrier is so weak now. Light Speed dmg down from 100 normal to 65 damage.

Time to say bb to one of the coolest skills q_q

_/.

0 0
Score : 517

Fix the bugs too, please. Who cares about rogues anyway biggrin 

0 -1

from what i gather man y peole care about rogues . but the numerous bugs should be fixed as well

0 0
Score : 3

where is patchlog ?
We need it @@

0 0
Score : 1770
Azurayin|2012-03-27 10:59:50
I really can't believe Air Sacrier is so weak now. Light Speed dmg down from 100 normal to 65 damage.

Time to say bb to one of the coolest skills q_q

_/.

Sacriers are tanks, there not supposed to do more damage than pure damage classes, should have seen this from miles away.
0 0
Score : 166

No wonder, I was talking in guild chat about how the rogue was exactly the same as it was before the release.

already felt like it was a bug, a class released without announcements and all.

0 0
Score : 606

For what I tested so far: explodegliph now return the WP back, critical glyph still doesn't work at all, sadida's totem still doesn't work if something stand on it (bug or intended?), tatooed blood fixed.

0 0
Score : 246

all zaap seems to be 2k now.. but no more free zaap via sufo mine =(

0 0
Score : 271

i hate this skill reset :/ i accidentally invested in 1 ap and str bonus after i clicked confirm i just remembered i need prospecting for drops ugh...

0 0