FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

2 or 8 more classes are on the way?

By March 15, 2012, 00:15:28

We all know that rogues and masqueraiders are on the way but mmorpg.com says that 8 more classes are on the way.Is it true?

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 455

Must have been a mistake or something, lol.

0 0
Score : 4902

@Raeko, yeah hope so Oo i don't actually think the world needs more classes... huh

High lvl content yeah! but classes not really.... not now at least, and quantity it's not equal to quality...

0 0
Score : 107

8 more classes......and more new bugs along with them lol (just kidding)

/me waiting for Rogue to return.....

0 0
Score : 3141

lol 8?

0 0
Score : 30794

This is a mistake.
I don't know what they heard, but there definitely are not 8 classes on the way.

There are only 2 classes under development at the moment, as you already know, rogues and masqueraiders.

1 0
Score : 349

You heard it here first!

In addition to Rogues and Masqueraiders, Ankama will also be adding Roublards, Zobals, Halsabschneiders, Maskeradors, Ladrubis, and Danzals, plus one more class the article missed - Tymadors! All at the same time! Keep an eye out for this exciting update!

(... no, I'm not serious. Those are all just other names for Rogues and Masqueraiders in other languages) wink 

0 0
Score : 7
The game has 12 classes so far, with 2 more on the way, and is comprised of the three main pillars of combat, politics, and ecology, each of which I was briefed on in the preview.

Nothing about 8 classes mentioned...
0 0
Score : 4902

it got fixed wink 

0 0
Score : 30794

Yes it did. smile 

0 0
Respond to this thread