FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Crafting / Gathering... confused

By Manicminer March 11, 2012, 21:58:56

All the crafting books start by saying "You won't be able to harvest and you will need to get a permit.".

Does this mean when I learn to craft I quit being able to gather? And a permit? A permit for what? From where?

I am confused, I have held off learning any crafting professions because this doesn't make sense.

I'm sure this must have been asked before but I can't find anything. Someone please help me!

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1174

Nope, that warning just means you won't be able to gather/harvest resource by having only a crafting profession, so you'll need to learn a gathering profession to be able to harvest resources.

In Wakfu you can have all the gathering proessions and crafting professions at the same time, there's no limit to how many and which kind of professions you can have.

-Lindel

0 0
Score : 79

Ah many thanks smile 

0 0
Score : 3883
Manicminer|2012-03-11 21:58:56
I'm sure this must have been asked before but I can't find anything. Someone please help me!

Try the sticky forum thread named FAQ wink

One of the books says I can't do crafting and gathering with the same character. Is this true?
Nope, you can learn every single profession available on the same character. But it will be difficult for you to level them all.
0 0
Score : 1

FAQ is nice but the descriptions are needing a rework. I noticed this issue years ago when I first looked at the game and shame is they still havent fixed it this far along haha. Thank you to first respondent though for clarification.

0 0