FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Subscription problems [merge]

By Recuva - MEMBER - February 05, 2012, 06:08:49
Reactions 192
Score : 1259

Anyone from Singapore subscribe successfully?

Also, singapore have no paypal option to subscribe, is there a way to subscribe thru paypal?

0 0
Score : 340

There was and still is an option to use papypal. (I live in the UK)

0 0
Score : 389

me too..im malaysian

0 0
Score : 246
ChocoboKnight|2012-02-27 18:16:49
Anyone from Singapore subscribe successfully?

Also, singapore have no paypal option to subscribe, is there a way to subscribe thru paypal?
Hey sg here too.. negative
0 0
Score : 125

I just want to extend my humble thanks to Kibosh for suggesting to play Dofus for a few hours. It really worked! Afterwards I also encountered the error1 with my credit card payment option but using my cell phone internet connection also worked there! Unbelievable!

0 0
Score : -7

YAY! i played dofus for about 1,5h ...then logged out and back again and got my sub wub i payed with creditcard, only thing that bugged was that it didnt show the icons of visa/visa electron...GAME ON!

0 0
Score : 66
unreveal-truth|2012-02-27 18:45:07
me too..im malaysian

well im from malaysia too. but i can subscribe. how come you cant subscribe?
0 0
Score : 35

Ankama really must not give a shit about money. I mean, they could have had hundreds of thousands of dollars by now if they just fixed this problem.

0 0
Score : 2

I have just found out about this topic!

Account's nickname: GABAergic
Current country: Netherlands

Merien|2012-02-08 12:50:02
As acknowledged on this topic, many of you have been having problems while trying to subscribe, getting an error message of service unavailable. I've reported this issue to Ankama and they would like to have a list of the players and their countries with this issue to help solve it.

If you are getting the same error message, please leave the account's nickname you tried to subscribe and your current country here or send the info directly to me through Ankabox (remember its the nickname that appears on the forums, and not the one you use to login, which you should always keep secret). If you know more people that have the same issue, please, redirect them to this topic. This will help Ankama to gather enough data to solve the issue.

We would like to thank you for your help in advance.
0 0
Score : 56

This better be fixed seriously... the deal has to be extended for another week at least.

I've tried like 20 times to give you $50, but no.

And no posts to even respond to the problem?

1 0
Score : 62
Honzomon|2012-02-28 09:38:59
This better be fixed seriously... the deal has to be extended for another week at least.

I've tried like 20 times to give you $50, but no.

And no posts to even respond to the problem?
Hello,

I haved problems with sub too.And now they closed subscription.
Great job Ankamalaugh
1 0
Score : 3809
Great job Ankamalaugh

Great job indeed. Amazing how they managed to do more things wrong in the past few months than the entire beta, and they can't even make a site that works properly (subscription is not the only problem with the site, there are a lot of other minor issues).
0 0
Score : 610

Great job , Ankama. Thank you for literally taking a **** on my face.

Your dedicated beta tester.

2 0
Score : 18

Ah, Ankama had me worried. If I knew it'd come to messing up my soulmate's account, literally preventing him from from subscribing on both the 26 and the 27th, - made it seem as if only one payment per creadit card is possible in 24 hours, - I wouldn't have bothered giving my money for this game.
Now I'm off to cancelling my subscription.

0 0
Score : 67

Thanks Ankama.
Thanks.

Sarcasm by the way, I am not thankful.
I wanted to play this game and pay for a 1 year sub, but apparently Ankama doesn't like my money sad

0 0
Score : 180

Poor results

0 0
Score : 1525
Merien|2012-02-08 14:25:22
-Joker|2012-02-08 14:18:14
-Joker, Brazil

When we tried to subscribe, we're redirected to a page of Dofus with this message: "DOFUS free for all for some days! Enjoy the adventure in the World of Twelve", so we even can't access the site to be blocked XD
Click here
This topic is for those having the "service unavailable" issue specifically (which you can find the image on the first post).

The Brazilian and Portuguese communities issue is already being taken care of, as said here.

Good for the Brazilian and Portuguese. And great that you're working on it! But is there still a way for me to sub? I've been trying to for two days now. Already posted my name & country in this list, but I'll repeat it once more:

PidgeonX
Netherlands.

I feel really bad that I couldn't subscribe and become a pioneer after anticipating this game for so long and having been able to enjoy the closed beta.

EDIT: ooh, oops. Thought I quoted a post from the 8th page. Sorry.
0 0
Score : 264

So umm the last page of the thread is page 8 when inside the thread yet when in the general discussion forum section looking at the sticky it shows that this has 34 pages and 676 replies???

0 0
Score : 1525

Oh, does it? I access the page via the Wakfu homepage, not via the forums. So it shows only 8 pages and 160 posts for me. But if there are this many posts there is more reason for Ankama to (please) look into it.

0 0
Score : 3809
PidgeonX|2012-02-28 12:14:46
Oh, does it? I access the page via the Wakfu homepage, not via the forums. So it shows only 8 pages and 160 posts for me. But if there are this many posts there is more reason for Ankama to (please) look into it.
Its another bug with the site, randomly happens with many threads. I doubt any of them ever had that many replies, mods hide posts often, but not that many.
0 0