anyone knows where to lvl a lvl 15 character

im building a ecaflip with max gambit and blackjack
when lucky i can hit around 80 a turn

also everyone has drops from monsters and till now i found i freaking hat xD

if there is allready some kind off lvling guide forget this post biggrin

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 8830

Maybe it's time you travel back in time.

GoldfishGod|2009-09-04 08:57:00
I'd go with Piwis (approx 0-5), Ghosts(approx ~10), Flowers (approx ~15), Gobballs (approx ~20), High-level Flower + Gobballs (approx ~30), Araknees (approx ~40), Trees (approx~50 or something). Groups of 3+ can be lethal if not handled right, even if individually you should be able to beat each. However, I've only seen piwis in groups that large outside of the Dungeons. Even groups of 2 are generally rare (again, piwis are a bit of an exception).

Larva groups are found in the mines, each larva is around ~17 but they come in groups around 3.

0 0
Score : 622
GoldfishGod|2009-09-25 15:40:00
Maybe it's time you travel back in time.

timetravelling ohmy amazing
0 0
Score : 121
ph34r is it just me, or are group fights not getting more xp then solo? Or is it a mob issue, as most mobs are only in 2's?
0 0
Score : 3
Blue-Bart|2009-09-25 20:43:00
ph34r is it just me, or are group fights not getting more xp then solo? Or is it a mob issue, as most mobs are only in 2's?

If you try to beat a mob that's level is too much higher than your own you actually get less exp. That could be it.
0 0
Score : 12

Does the exp system work the same as in Dofus? As in, things like monster group total levels = somewhere close to your group's total levels gives the best exp?

0 0
Score : 483

As far as I can tell, yes.

Or it did last patch. This patch seems to be a little odd.

0 0
Respond to this thread