FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Wakfu TTRPG

By Vallyas#1677 - MEMBER - January 25, 2023, 11:53:35

Greetings,

I've been in the ttrpg industry for some time now and I wanted to bring Wakfu to life as a tale top role-playing game. Unfortunately, I've been unable to contact Ankama regarding this and was hoping someone had the means to do so. 

Hopefully, the more people who comment here the momentum we can have to make this happen!

1 0
Reactions 7
Score : 2932

Ankama is a big company with many series going on. Wakfu is just a part of it. 
your best bet would be to attempt to send your pitch via business, they would be unlikely to reply to you if you do not have a full solid idea though with the details of what would make this TTRPG worth the effort to officially launch, you would be selling your idea after all.
I would also assume sending it in French is the way to go. 

you don't really reveal any ideas here, "I want to do" is a far distance from "I have seriously been working on" it would be unlikely for them to listen if it is just a vague dream.
That is if you heart is set on making this an official thing, otherwise there is nothing stopping you from working on a fan project in your own time.

best of luck though.

1 0
Score : 49

Yeah, its one of those egg and chicken things. Do I continue to work on my own projects with generate revenue? Or do I try with this, which i would love to, but also may not be heard or seen. If I can just get a confirmation of the correct platform to submit. That it would be looked at I would be more willing, but at the moment it is tough. 

0 0
Score : 560

there is already many table top games that are based around the krosmos, i didnt play any yet but i know they do exist 

0 0
Score : 5642

Ankama does make a bunch of board games, so the idea doesn't seem far fetched

0 0
Score : 2932

Vallyas#1677|2023-01-25 17:42:23
Yeah, its one of those egg and chicken things. Do I continue to work on my own projects with generate revenue? Or do I try with this, which i would love to, but also may not be heard or seen. If I can just get a confirmation of the correct platform to submit. That it would be looked at I would be more willing, but at the moment it is tough. 

I don't think those contacts are something that can be put on the forum here ; there is the support site I can only think to suggest.
I think the important thing right now is, can you speak French? I'm very sure everything Ankama does is published in French first and not everything is translated.
but if you can; you might have better luck asking around on the FR side of the forum .
0 0
Score : 746

It basically already exists in essence in Krosmaster: Arena/Quest/Blast, with characters from Wakfu and Dofus and the World of Twelve/Krosmos.
"There are already 146 heroes from all eras just waiting to be unleashed onto the same battlefield!"
Then there is Boufball.

Vallyas#1677|2023-01-31 17:15:43
I think those are very different than a ttrpg. 

Still a ttrpg - "you take on the roles of characters other than yourself" in turn based battle, just like D + D and Warhammer. But instead of a rule/role book you have cards.
1 0
Score : 49

I think those are very different than a ttrpg. 

0 0
Respond to this thread