FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Where can I get a Hot Dauge?

By LadyAnimare#4290 - MEMBER - May 13, 2022, 16:52:51

Some times my friends and I find Hot Dauges on the market. We would like to know where to find them, or how to get them? Can anyone please help us dog lovers? Thank You!

0 0
Reactions 10
Score : 2801

I believe those were available during an event some time ago. There might be a special recipe to craft them during event quest completions. 

1 0
Score : 471

Thank you for your help!

0 0
Score : 1817

You use to be able to buy them from the shop but they got removed long ago.
I'm not sure if they are obtainable now so best bet is keep getting them from the market. but there is also the hot-dog that turns you into a bow wow for more dogs. 

1 0

Thanks for letting me know, you can never go wrong with more dogs!

1 0
Score : 4204

These were given out during some holiday events, and they were also in the shop from what I recall. They are no longer obtainable except through other players/the market. There is no recipe to craft them.

LadyAnimare#4290|2022-05-14 01:40:21

Thanks for your help! That is too bad, maybe some day the Hot Dauge will return. Until then, my friends and I will cherish the WOW-filled moments.

This is really cute!
1 0

Thanks for your help! That is too bad, maybe some day the Hot Dauge will return. Until then, my friends and I will cherish the WOW-filled moments.
3 0
Score : 98

Ooh i remember running into y'all yesterday at Amakna market, it was wholesome experience ^^

1 0
Score : 1817

Should let us know some names, I have found 10 hot dauges in my gift box id like to donate to the cause. 

1 0

Thank you so much! I am so  glad this forum helped spread the good news of Hot Dauges. Maybe in the the future, I can make a new forum thread about my friends and I running amok with your donated transformations! 

For now you can keep you eyes peeled for me: Lady Animare of the Nightwings Guild
Thanks again!

1 0

Check out my latest forum post for another Dauge Invasion! 
https://www.wakfu.com/en/forum/8-general-discussions/242194-dauges-strike-again-may-31-2022

0 0
Respond to this thread