FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

About the Clockmaker Costume

By DrCraigusKrawler#7381 - MEMBER - October 13, 2021, 15:43:40

So, I have this costume, which I linked to my Xelor (currently my only character). I kind of want to start them over since I don't like the colors (all black and dark grey, with the glowy bits [eyes, armor holes, etc] a goldish yellow) or name I chose back then (we all make decisions our future selves will cringe at some day. I made a decision back then and I am currently cringing at it ever so slightly). Anyway, I didn't actually get that far with the character, only to level 26, so the time used on it wouldn't be much to feel bad about. I'd like to know if I'd be able to make a new Xelor and use the costume on them. If not, that's fine.

1 -1
Reactions 11
Score : 2347

if you create a new character on this account, you can transfer this costume to it. costumes are linked to an account, not a character
good game o/

1 0
Score : 762

It's one of the most exclusive, rare and pricey costume there is out there. Price of it goes around 350 million Kama so be sure to create an alternative character first, pass him the costume through chest in haven bag that's linked to account as Infoglas already said to avoid losing it. Then you're free to recreate the main Xelor character and have him pick the costume back. Would be such a shame to discard it with deletion of character.
Alternative would be to get appearance change from the shop.
Cheers

0 0
Score : 9374

I think he means that (really ugly) costume thats just the helmet and shoulders of Nox after he got his ass handled by Grougaloragran in episode 1. Plus it makes sense to the post mentioning how he doesn't like the colours of his Xelor, because that costume sure makes a good job NOT hiding any original element of our class.

1 0
Score : 3720

You can put anything you have on a character into the havenbag chest, as it is shared between characters on the same account

1 0

Granthese#6501|2021-10-14 07:37:26
I think he means that (really ugly) costume thats just the helmet and shoulders of Nox after he got his ass handled by Grougaloragran in episode 1. Plus it makes sense to the post mentioning how he doesn't like the colours of his Xelor, because that costume sure makes a good job NOT hiding any original element of our class.

Right right, Temporal, makes more sense, good thinking
0 0
Score : 399

funny you kind of dislike that costume is also awesome in any heaven bag dummy , but the way im used to trade this kind of stuff based on selling average , so for the record, this year i saw prices from 350mk to 800mk  for that costume .... it always depends on the op players average income !not in random mid or low budget income of playerbase for the exclusive (not many in game) gears,emotes,titles,decos ,etc

have fun 

1 0

Temporal can also look rather nice with right Mimisymbic to go along with it, seen peeps wear it with style.
Was vocal about them offering either Nox or Clockmaker costumes to all so monetization of exclusive pixels could stop since after all they're just pixels with sole purpose of aesthetics so am grateful they put this one variant as a gift to all.
It made sense for the DrCraigus to be talking about Temporal though since clockmaker is in it's description as well as its more feasible for a newer player to own that one instead of the astronomically expensive one that was a part of a limited offer for anime Collector box. Hope he followed the steps and is content with the appearance of his Xelor now.
Beauty is the eye of beholder after all, not the one from D&D mind you

0 0
Score : 399

yes i hope hes doing well with mimisymbics  ...

Vestigo  this is not personal, i was just giving an insight about the average in the year ,i do this for almost 6 years now ,looking what is rare as a personal quest i enjoy a lot in this game . 
for the aestethics  i just can give my opinion , but im pretty sure to be right saying we as humans are aestethics beings  ,thats the reason we can live as normal as we are but at the first moment we can upgrade that situation we go for it no questioning , we do for an aesthethic mood (thats not survival) in order to perform the best we can go getting the more exclusive life we can live ....
in games works the same thats the reason a superhero card can worth 1 million dollars ...so for the pixels NFT now can worth much  ...why in games that doesnt matter? im pretty sure you are wrong with that , unique always means hard to get and in that way the price will be always higher ...in this game a super player can grind 200-500mk per month i feel is just enutrof poison of greed and just accumulating kamas without any sense ...if people care about the game must care about its economy , its a cycle, if the rich player dont spend then the mid and lower player is done ....

you right for the player that just want be op as fighter, collectibles are irrelevant.

1 0
Score : 62

Thank you all for the information. Not entirely sure if this needs to be clarified for anyone, but I DO like the costume and DON'T like my character's default appearance because of the colors I picked. I actually had issues finding the right name too, because I just called it the Nox Costume (since it's like... Nox's Mask, and I had no idea a full costume for Nox existed), which exists but is different from the Clockmaker Costume. I'm pretty sure I got it from the Xelor Revamp update, or a small event before or after that. Anyway, thank you all again for your help. I'll make sure to try and find out how exactly the Haven Bag Chest thing works, hopefully as simple as it's being said to be but not really sure so I'll just try putting the costume in the chest, making the new character, and checking the chest  with the new character before deleting the old one.

1 0
Score : 62

Won't be able to due that anytime soon though, but will make sure to remember to do so when I get the chance.

1 0
Respond to this thread