FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

i am Feeling a bit stuck? lvl127

By sausage#3704 - MEMBER - July 29, 2021, 14:05:41

Heyo. recently got really into this game but i feel i have hit a bit of a slowdown.

Not having any issue killing things around my level (playing with 3 heros with a booster) and dont have any trouble killing most stuff up to  lvl 140ish. But im only getting about 1m exp per fight and feel like im doing something wrong?

Ive tired doing the mercenery quests but they all end up with me at the dungeon and no one is running it

i heard their was something with making sure you fight groups of badguys the match the group level of your team but im not sure if thats an old thing or not.

Any help would be great!

1 0
Reactions 7
Score : 3603

Well the rule about fighting guys of your lvl just means that if you fight monsters that are more then 40 lvls above or below your lvl, you won't get much EXP from them.

Bt yah the game does slow down a bit a that lvl and your gear starts to matter more, is your equipment runed with shards?

Also I recomend joining a guild, makes it easier to find people for dungeons. And recruitment chat obviously.

1 0
Score : 77

the 40 level thing explains alot haha. and my gears fine. all enchanted up. and doing fine no issue with that.

but thanks for the advice! i dont know how but i must of had recruitment chat off when i started and never turned it back on.

thanks a bunch!

0 0
Score : 339

~120 is when the game slow down a bit but you still can do:
- daily dungeon + weekly from otomai hunters, i think doing weeklies and dailes for tier lower is also worth, and you can easly 3 man lower tier dungeons
- daily resources/seeds turn ins from otomai hunters
- daily tormentor pit + flaxhid, stasis 1 is good enough, tormentor pit should be easy 3-man, not sure about flaxhid

And obviously quests when they are available.

sausage#3704|2021-07-29 17:10:58
Wait mercenary is weekly!?

i thought these were a 1 time thing haha whoops.

Yea, also you could check out dimensional rifts, but I haven't tried them so I dont know how much xp they give (if any). Theres also zone quests, they pop up every few min in zone (solo, collaborative etc) but same thing here I never tried leveling with them so I dont know if its worth biggrin
1 0
Score : 77

Wait mercenary is weekly!?

i thought these were a 1 time thing haha whoops.

0 0
Score : 3603

What? The mercenary quests are a one time only thing.

I think Karethia meant the Otomai guild of hunters quests (which have a daily as well as a weekly for bosses)

2 0
Score : 339

Ah yeah sorry I meant hunters quests, my bad.

2 0
Score : 822

Personally I don't even level up when I play with killing mobs. I usually complete environmental quests around the maps I know that work for me nicely. Easy 5+ mills exp each time completing one and takes less time usually to complete than killing a group of mobs.
Haven't really looked into merc or hunter quests so can't help with that. But in the end, I was really casual player and already got bored for not being able to do anything alone anymore. All I did was help lower lvl people to get levels or gear.

Tbh with 3 man group like you said to be playing, shouldn't really be much of a problem to go exp around? I play solo with one hero and sidekick :'d

0 0
Respond to this thread