FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Shhudoku questline question

By semis#7243 - MEMBER - May 13, 2021, 14:36:37

Couldn't find any information or at least up to date information about Shhudoku quest called King Shhhudoku's Plan. I have intentionally lost the fight with the Whisper trooper in training and gotten the key of Shhhudoku Prison.

My quest still points to the Crossbowmen which are located in the next room. Quest tells me to use the "Airwhisp emote" but gives no other information other than "Blow on the Crossbowmen". I have used the emote around both of them and standing on top of them but the quest won't complete and go forward.

What am I missing? Or am I supposed to go to the Prison as I have the key now, not that I know where that is.

Thanks in advance!

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 7591

Try going to the prison.

0 0
Score : 717

Where is the prison? 

0 0
Score : 18543

The ground has tiles with the trumpet and air icon, stand there and use there.

1 0

Alrighty, I need to go look closer today when I get online. Didn't pay attention to the ground that much.

0 0

Alrighty I managed to move forward but now my question is: What to do with the "Destroy the Organasm" ? I found the tiles with different image of the emote. I used them in right spot and nothing happens. I've now tried this twice but nothing ever happens no matter what I do with the emotes.

Is this quest still working? I can't find any information about this anywhere other than just really old most likely outdated things which will not help at all atm.

0 0
Score : 18543

It's another of those quests that require 4 different chars each one on top of each tile using each emote. What I don't know is where is the earth emote now.

1 0
Respond to this thread