FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Abandoned Stritchery?

By semis - MEMBER - May 03, 2021, 09:58:46

Can someone explain to me how to complete a dungeon when the mob requires well past 400 lock even on Rapid 1?

it would be great when dungeon has these crappy mechanics you keep pushing into them to TELL YOU that there is somekind of mechanic that is going to ruin your run.

I have 300~ lock and I simply cannot lock the stupid boss so I cannot kill it. What the heck is the logic behind this? I personally dont see logic in this.

EDIT:
Now I noticed that you must hit the damned eggs to get lock up, slowly for two turns trying to increase it and then try to hit boss one turn. Damn you guys and your silly mechanics.

FOR THE LOVE TOWARDS THE PLAYERS PLEASE GIVE A WARNING OF SUCH MECHANIC BEFORE ENTERING. Imagine if I would have had 0 Lock, the lock bonus stays 3 turns only and won't refresh when re-stacking. This would have been impossible.

PLEASE some kind of warning biggrin

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 206

this is only begining all later dg is much painful biggrin

1 0
Score : 44

You still have everything ahead of you, but you will succeed

1 0
Score : 626

Oh dang, well I am glad I can't run end game dungeons if they get even more painful. Honestly speaking I don't care about the annoying mechanics as long as you would be made aware of them before entering a dungeon. It's nice to enter a fight only to notice you can't win it because of a silly mechanic that was never mentioned before.
A little heads up before entering a fight with mechanic of some sort would be great.

0 0
Score : 1607

You gain lock when you hit an egg. When there is a need for a certain amount of stats, usually and especially at low level there is a way to gain said stat during the fight.

0 0

Biiditchoun|2021-05-06 19:54:12
You gain lock when you hit an egg. When there is a need for a certain amount of stats, usually and especially at low level there is a way to gain said stat during the fight.

Indeed this was noticed, but the buff to the said stat should refresh its remaining time when new stack is applied. If I were to have 0 lock or close to 0, this would of have been impossible to complete. Luckily I had more than that.
0 0
Score : 5773

Hi, as a side suggestion, Huppermages class has a spell name Glistening Halo which can reverse the target's Lock and Dodge. So, when cast on boss, you don't really need to stack so many in lock stat actually. Another bonus is rely on Eniripsa Here mark to get extra Lock and Dodge bonus. Furthermore, Masq can give decent lock via Armature too. 

0 0
Score : 1607

Srams can also remove dodge, which helps a lot.

1 0

But as you play SOLO, you can't just "rely" on another class. I can use my character and two sidekicks, that's it. I would love to have subs but I just can't afford it.

Woah! can't afford 5-6e a month? wow what a loser. I know. But I'd rather have butter and bread to snack when I get too hungry with my one meal a day life.

0 0
Respond to this thread