FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Citizenship points never grows more than 0

By mushu88 - MEMBER - November 12, 2020, 13:05:25

Hi,

i'm having what I believe to be a bug since around 10+ weeks :
* when i (re-)connect into the game, i get -20 points of citizenship whatever the place is
* i'm never doing any points losing actions in any map
* when i'm doing earning points action (i can see the green logo and +10points in the chat), my citizenship points counter grows up to 0 and then stops at 0 whether i'm on my nation map (Amakna) or else.

Is there anything i don't understand here ?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 5646

It depend on the current nation that conquer the zone, meaning example Singing Fields is in Amakna, but by conquer of other nation mean the entire zone will be the conquer nation territory. Press N for nation to check your nation's control territory.  

0 0
Score : 854

You cannot go beyond zero for territories not belonging to your nation. Territories are gained and lost by different nations via Battlefields, except for the Nation's main city which doesn't change ownership.

1 0
Score : 3245

In theory you are absolutely correct, and in practice it should be functioning like that. Sadly, I got my bonta character in a bonta owned territory (Sadida Kingdom in this case) where the area desperately needed trees in order for the zone to turn green. Did not get the citizenship points, either. 

Thus, being from bonta, in a bonta owned territory, doing an action that says provides+10 citizenship points, does also not provide the +10 citizenship points.

This is a problem for a while now and should be addressed (hereby), explained and solved (if it turns out to be a bug).

2 0
Score : 36

TaoZen|2020-11-15 22:48:00
In theory you are absolutely correct, and in practice it should be functioning like that. Sadly, I got my bonta character in a bonta owned territory (Sadida Kingdom in this case) where the area desperately needed trees in order for the zone to turn green. Did not get the citizenship points, either. 

Thus, being from bonta, in a bonta owned territory, doing an action that says provides+10 citizenship points, does also not provide the +10 citizenship points.

This is a problem for a while now and should be addressed (hereby), explained and solved (if it turns out to be a bug).

Check the last time it was Bonta's territory because they're changing pretty fast 
0 0
Respond to this thread