FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I'm completely lost with this game, Help plz

By pilagr - MEMBER - November 06, 2020, 01:15:34

So I've been playing for a long time, but I play a few months here and there and then quit, and have been like this for a few years. Atm I have 6 characters lvl 153, and I enjoy do my dungeons with my team setup.

Today I returned because I see that we could make use of the 3 day booster, I did fix some my feca skills and passives, and decided to try milkar boss in sadida kingdom.
So when I joined with all my characters, they went down in level and got naked, no gear equiped!! what is the point of gear if when I go to a dungeon I lose the gear for that enconter? 

Please explain me how I'm supposed to use my gear, to kill him.
Thanks

1 0
Reactions 9
Score : 5623

Use the ALS custom in button O. You can set the stat, spell, and/or gears manually. Else it always in default ALS build for UB fight now. 

3 0
Score : 8319

Ultimate bosses such as Milkar can only be battled at its intended level, you'll have to make a build.
Any other dungeon for the most part you can go in at any level.

3 0
Score : 2656

Milkar is an Ultimate Boss. Ultimate Boss force you to use the ALS (Adjustable Level System) so that they are challenging without being made endgame only bosses. This means that you must fight them at the level tier which they are set to. Milkar is 81 to 95, so you would use the ALS 95 tier.

ALS has auto builds which are not "naked" but pretty generic and less than ideal. As such, it's encouraged to use one of your 4 stat, spell, and gear pages to make a "build" which you can save and switch to, designed for the 95 tier. Any build for any ALS tier works this way. The idea is that you make a strong 95 ALS set to take down Milkar, so you can get the absolute best in slot 95 gear from him, which can then be used in competitive dungeons which also require ALS.

Sadly, if you want to go after Excarnus, Black Crow, Gobbalrog, Milkar, Dragon Pig, or any other Ultimate Boss, you must be prepared to fight them at their level.

1 0
Score : 719

Thank you guys for the clarification, just one more question.
So I have to get a gear set for all this bosses if I decide to try kill them, do I have to keep all of those item in my bags ?

0 0
Score : 5623

In those specific assigned gears pages only, yes equipped. But not in inventory unequipped. 

2 0
Score : 3861

pilagr|2020-11-07 14:33:38
Thank you guys for the clarification, just one more question.
So I have to get a gear set for all this bosses if I decide to try kill them, do I have to keep all of those item in my bags ?

You only "need" gear sets of those levels for ultimate bosses, but if you do dungeons at their levels with ALS, you get more rewards.

Also you get 4 free pages of equipment, so you can have 4 diferent sets of gear at once (either at diferent levels for ALS, or just  diferent build at the same lvl), without having to swap them from your inventory. You can also buy more with ogrines (cash shop).
1 -1
Score : 5804

Here's a fresh leveling guide that can help you alongside with what people have said in this thread.

0 0
Score : 1132

It would be cool if gear scaled down to level.

0 0
Respond to this thread