FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How do I use the Invisible cosmetic set?

By Romaeve - MEMBER - November 02, 2020, 05:59:51

I just bought the Invisible cosmetic set from shop, how do I equip it without giving up my armor with stats?

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 1492

If you wanted your character to have a default look ( no armor showing ), you can use a transparent costume in shop. I got bad news / good news about the transparent set you just purchased. THE BAD NEWS - Transparent set is supposed to be used with MimisymbicIts not what you intended it to be used for. Mimisymbic can also be purchased in shop. The purpose of the transparent set is so you can Mimisymbic's on a few items. example if you wanted to still wear a set but you didn't want to show you're wearing a helmet. Then you would use the transparent helmet part from the transparent set along with the Mimisymbic to make your helmet transparent. THE GOOD NEWS - a lot of players at end game use transparent sets on their end game gear to make their character look the way they want. If you don't want those transparent set items anymore you can sell them in market or just keep them for when you're at end game to mimisymbic your gear to make your character look the way you want. The only visible equipment on your character is HELMETS, EPAULETTES, BOOTS, BREASTPLATE, CAPE. I'm telling you this because there's no point in using minisymbic on belts. It doesnt show on your character.

5 0
Score : 76

Thanks so much for the info!

0 0
Score : 766

Just for additional information - mimisymbics go for about 400k-500k at the time of this post on the Nations market, if you see them below 400k, its a bargain and you can buy them. You can also buy them with 800 ogrines at the cash shop.

0 0
Respond to this thread