FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Epic crisis!

By Arkyteh3v1l - MEMBER - October 31, 2020, 20:34:13

I've literally been using the same linked gold croc rinks I got back when Moon was end game.  Is there seriously no other way to get an epic other than a lucky drop?  Archmobs don't want to drop them, s21 or s31 rooms don't want to drop them.  Loot weekend, running same rooms over and over again don't want to drop them.  0.03% on things that take time to kill.  I'm not really hacking and slashing through 1000s of enemies in minutes hoping for that elusive 0.03% drop.  Is there no other way?  And don't say market.  Cause then I'd start talking about easier ways to make money where I could afford to buy them.

Can't wait to get the inevitable 1 socket wrong color epic to finally drop either.  Will be a joyful day.

Nevermind.  I found the solution to my problem.  Conversion stones.  I can pay to win!  I will go get more hours at my job and I need you guys to go start dropping epics and selling them.  Get to it!

9 -1
Reactions 8
Score : 435

I don't understand why they pulled epics from token machines.

4 0
Score : 374

It's almost like epic gear is intentionally rare and difficult to acquire, not to mention enchant ideally. 

Granthese|2020-11-02 00:47:56
so why relics, which are stronger, are easier to get?

Yeah you're right.

They should just make every piece of gear in the game fragmentable and tokenable so I can run Tofuhouse to complete my 215 set.

Then they can get rid of all those confusing colors and hierarchies and just call them all organic, free-range "gear" that is equitable and accessible to every citizen of rubilax. 
0 -5
Score : 4955

so why relics, which are stronger, are easier to get?

0 0
Score : -2766

i dont think relics are easy to get. they are similar hardness to get. Relic is harder than epic "to drop" by prospecting. only point is here "You cannot get epics by fragments" but believe me you cannot get relics easier if we havent got booster cause of "days" and profession for solo players.You know how hard to reach after 170 to 215 levels for solol and you need to complete tons of profession to get these frags. you should rethink about hardness. But i can suggest that Ankama can gift some epics by weekly multi-hunter quest complete by making them as monthly multi hunter quest for any ALS mode.

0 0
Score : 4955

Relics are still easier to get because of fragments, no matter the drop chances, you will ALWAYS get a token from all dungeons of the same level, bonus if you do the daily/weekly boss hunt. If you want a relic that drops from, lets say, Kanniball dungeon, don't waste your time, just do Croc and Koko and when you have enough tokens, buy all the fragment on the Kanniball token machine. Epics rely purely on drop, and that means you need a stasis level high enough, prospecting, luck and perseverance as well as a bit of masochism.

0 0
Score : 17855

I guess there are a few problems (at least I consider them as such) with Epics that should be addressed:

1. Back then we had them in the dungeon machines for tokens, but if I recall it well they were removed during Dy7 dynasty. That was a bad move in my opinion, they should be returned to the machines. There is nothing wrong with not relaying on random rolls all the time, and cashing in tokens or Modulox tokens for them was the main motivation to make dungeon/Modulox runs.
  2. The way they drop is quite messed up/irregular right now. Some of them drop from the whole mob family, others only from dungeon boss, others from horde dominants, others from boss and mobs, others from dominant and boss... It should follow the same pattern for sake of simplicity. It wouldn't hurt too much if they droped from all family mobs, dungeon boss, horde dominants and archimonsters as the standard pattern. Only uberboss and quest epics would follow a different pattern, so they can't be unified with the rest.
  3. The demand for epics is way too high, mainly due to their low drop rate, and the need for getting sockets (for those willing to sacrifice an Epic). Unless one is a hardcore/heroes/multiboxer Enutrof party farmer, the market is virtually the only way to get one. And it's not that farming for epics is an easy task, unless they happen to be those which drop from any mob common member, not just specials/bosses/dominants/archimonsters, and even that way it's hard to farm those.
4 0
Score : 783
1 0
Respond to this thread