FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

What Class is getting rework 2021

By virtualshade - MEMBER - October 15, 2020, 20:45:02

So for 2020, they planned for xelor fogger masq feca rogue. For 2021 what are the classes that are getting rework @devs

Who would we see sadi, eca, osa, ougi, iop, eni, enu, panda, cra, sac, elio, sram, hupper ?

Who do you guys think should get a rework in 2021

2 -2
Reactions 31
Score : 1342

ok shh, we dont need more nerfs sad

5 -2
Score : 1249

ya we don't , but there are some classes that need buffs.

3 0
Score : 1110

Maybe Pandawa, but I'm not even sure if that's necessary.

Eniripsa needs the audio bug fixed where the marks keep 'going off' and follow you around even when the fight is over. They're loud and they don't stop.

3 0
Score : 2

Eni- thank you so much for bringing this up. Lord that sound is so annoying to the point where I don’t want to use fire spell.

0 0
Score : 7607

I guess every of them are getting reworked.

The latest reworks are following a new system that needs to also be implemented in the rest of the classes too for balancing purpouses, the new passives are focusing more and more the roles by reinforcing one and "debuffing" the others (more heals in exchange of damage, buff a spell while losing range, etc).

Maybe Eniripsa will be the first of 2021? The class is solid and extremely versatile when it comes to healing but when I look at Sadidas with their buffed shields and Masqs I feel that it is being left behind in terms of support. Plus it tends to shadow other healer classes.

1 -1
Score : 1135

Rogue was not on the revamp list for this year, was Steamer, Feca, Mask Xelor and Osa.

4 0
Score : 3917

The list of revamps was Foggernaut, Feca, Masqueraider, Xelor and Osa, so next class is either Xelor or Osa. Personaly I hope its Xelor already because the suspense is killing me xD

Also, considering how they buffed the support aspect of all these classes so far (Fogger became better at tanking, Feca at support, Masq got a huuuge healer role buff) and talk that Osamodas will also be more support-ish, I'm interested to see if Xelor will become more support as well, perhaps with buffs, more positioning and giving AP with less restrictions since Feca lost that role.

0 0

Psychopathy also got a huge buff, which I love because the fire mask's laugh is too good to not see more of. Love that class, reminds me of MtG's Rakdos.

1 0
Score : 4884

Osamodas was already confirmed to be reworked this year along with xelor
Ouginak, sacrier, and enutrof were reworked relatively recently, so I doubt they will get a rework
Panda, hupper and eliotrope are slightly older but play fine, so idk
Srams, iops and cras are quite old, but got a minor rework a few years ago so they might not be a priority
So my guess on the reworks for 2021 are sadida, ecaflip and eniripsa

Everyone is getting new passives for sure though

1 0
Score : 2463

virtualshade|2020-10-16 02:46:18
ya we don't , but there are some classes that need buffs.

yeah thats true, but the thing is that all ankama reworks are almost nerfs now, they take away more than they give tbh.
4 0
Score : 672

what exact class do you feel needs buffed?

0 0
Score : 4297

What if none got reworked!? That would be pretty cool guys. Assuming they pump out content instead of it and rework other parts of the game because of it.

Classes don't consistently need reworks. With the exception of Osa, the rest look like they could consistently use touch ups. Xelor seems like they could easily fix it by buffing several parts, but I guess it'd be really op if they did that.Edit: I disagree with that actually, they're far too reliant on rollback and rollback is far too random.

Sadida doesn't need one, and it was confirmed that it wasn't getting one.

The passives revamp could fix Sadidas other builds.

This game is the only game where  the only tweaks you see on classes is dramatic revamps or nerfs. We need to change that. Lately we've been getting actual tweaks, it's a good sign.

That being said, it's pretty ridiculous that control is a useless stat right now.

7 -4

They said that the plan to rework control as a stat (into a stat that buffs summons instead of limiting their number), so with that and passives, sadida is sure to get at least a minor rework

3 -1
Score : 56

they better not touch the cra again its has been nerf  two times all ready so leave  they alone and scram is fine the way they are and so is osa stop nerfing charters

1 0

cody5|2020-10-17 09:42:34
They said that the plan to rework control as a stat (into a stat that buffs summons instead of limiting their number), so with that and passives, sadida is sure to get at least a minor rework

Glad to hear this, cause control as a stat is spread out so strangely that it feels almost as if this was the original purpose.

cody5|2020-10-18 12:35:49
Funny enough, there used to be a stat that this, called CMC mastery (controlled mechanisms/creatures) , but it was removed very early on. I find it quite funny that Control, the stat that stayed will be turning into the one that got cut.

I wonder what it will buff in summons, damage, healing and resistance?

I played closed beta and I don't even remember this.
0 0

Funny enough, there used to be a stat that this, called CMC mastery (controlled mechanisms/creatures) , but it was removed very early on. I find it quite funny that Control, the stat that stayed will be turning into the one that got cut.

I wonder what it will buff in summons, damage, healing and resistance?

1 -1
Score : 2839

Being an eni main for like 8 years and seeing as how hardly enithing has changed with them in the past 4-5years, id say they definitely need a gameplay update of some sort. I want the class to gain more levels to it and bring more to the fire and air branches than just having 1-2 spells be relevant, like actually having a dmg/debuff option be strong and not clunky to use.

1 0
Score : 94

Sadi by far, needs a rework. The doll ai is pitiful and solo sadi still doesnt do as much damage as it should.

1 0
Score : 724

I wish ecas had the ability to move like some other classes. Iops can jump walls and dash forward, masqs can use skills to go through walls like 6 cells. for a melee class that are cats, ecas can jump 1 cell with feline leap and they have up to scratch, but if theyre cornered they have no way out like other melee classes. kinda lame.

I think they should make some change to sub or runes or something to make brutality classes not the only viable build. Panda Brutality, Masq Brutality, Eca Brutality, Ougi Brutality, I get its a good build and a strong build for damage which is great, but before they changed armor, people had the option to be tankier because armor was based on ST and Melee if i remember correctly, which gave the option for people that were going ST Melee to be tankier than brutality. After they changed armor to a flat rate, going st or melee didnt make you tankier than brutality, it made you the same, so why would anyone bother staying ST Melee when brut is exactly the same tankiness and even stronger in damage?

So if anything I hope they make some changes to other branches of builds to be viable in other aspects, like maybe st melee has more buffs and debuffs or its tankier or something. And I dont want to hear from anyone saying ST Melee is more versatile, im talking about being a viable build.  

2 -1

While I wouldn't say ecaflip is really a melee class, I do agree that low mobility is not something I would expect from a feline class, if not for escaping maybe some positioning? Currently ouginak have better mobility then ecaflip.

But besides leap and scratch, they can also move with hunter, it's not super reliable though, unless you trigger it with craps

0 0
Score : 1345

BubbleTzzz|2020-10-19 13:15:20
I wish ecas had the ability to move like some other classes.

All the Melee Class currently have sufficient Mobility, anything more would defeat the purpose of Distance Class. I mean, why bother with Range Class if you can close the gap easily with Close Combat Class?

Like any good Team comp in High Stasis runs, you're supposed to setup Melee Class for maximum damage output, so they don't even have to bother with Movement. This is a Tactical game after all. Plan ahead, rather than head first, think & react later like most aMMORPG. You're not supposed to do everything yourself in a Team/Group Fights.
0 0

Well the fact that if you close the gap, you are now in melee with an enemy and now it and possibly more enemies nerby can hit you with their melee attacks?
There's a reason ranged classes focus on kiting. 

0 0
Score : -2777

you know what? they should stop hero revamp and we really need a new user interfaces, im tired to reset and reposition all shortbars each hero switching. i prefer seeing stabil and  abit bigger icons and my active mount instead of stasisbar or craft tool instead of some menu buttons etc. And it will be better to see behind wall with more transparency in tactical view

1 -1

I mean that's not really the topic we are talking about here, but yeah I wish you could save an UI layout s all characters default to it

0 0
Score : 718

rework cra for Christ sake

0 0

Didn't they get a rework last year?

0 0
Score : 1679

The way mines work with Enutrofs are just awful.  They're such a pain now that it's not fun

0 0
Score : 718

cody5|2020-10-22 10:24:22
Didn't they get a rework last year?

nah i dunno
0 0
Respond to this thread