FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New market and gathering place

By dtfqsfd - MEMBER - September 20, 2020, 21:00:53

Hi guys,

Since Kelba's tax is through the roof right now how about we all agree on the new market. I figure Astrub can be the new market since the tax rate over there is really low (around 3% i think) and we dont have to worry about governement influence since it nationless. So what do you guys think?

7 -2
Reactions 13
Score : 503

I am down for it. I mean everyone gathers there with their bags anyway. And new players often don't know about Kelba. 

1 0
Score : 151

use heaven world market .  if u dont have acess to one . msg me in game ign : entropi i can hook u up with one 

2 -1
Score : 98

Bring back the market to Bonta where it used to be. astrub has 10% tax

1 0
Score : 3931

Haven Worlds have their markets connected to Kelba without this taxation.

2 0
Score : 1

Is anyone still playing this game? Im an antique player lol. Stopped playing years ago because of life. Im planning to return. Can anyone adopt me and show me the ropes? Would love to be a part of something in this game again. 

0 0
Score : 17372

Astrub is a non-player controlled nation which has the default tax rate set to 10%. Using their market board or putting an item for sale in your bag while in their territory will cost you a 10% tax (then fractional based on the amount of time it remains for sale). Unfortunately, this is the best choice to prevent the trolling action of premium users (or of unready rulers) if you want to use a market board.

Second, unless it has changed again, Haven World market tax is now a minimal 5%, no longer tax free. And this is not available for everyone.

Third, Ecaflipus and other no-nation zones have the default tax set to 5%, but this will only allow you to sell your merchandise from your bag. The thing is, the selling tax is set when you put your merchandise for sale. This means that you can cookie-zaap to Ecaflipus, put your merchandise for sale in your bag there, and then travel to you usual market place and open your bag there with your merchandise ready. This has the setback of not being available for selling except when you are offline or use a secondary account, and the limited audience compared to market boards, but has the adventage of permanent merchandise without having to lose more Kamas to the market fees or the trolling governors.

So, in short, Ecaflipus is the answer. Park your bags there.

0 -2
Score : 110

Hi,

So actually the tax for astrub market board is less than ecalipus haven bag's tax (3% compare to 5%). The 10% tax rate you speaking about only for astrub haven bag tax.

1 0
Score : 4247

The markets need to be addressed. There needs to be a market revamp imo

3 0
Score : 205

dtfqsfd|2020-09-21 10:30:08

Hi,

So actually the tax for astrub market board is less than ecalipus haven bag's tax (3% compare to 5%). The 10% tax rate you speaking about only for astrub haven bag tax.

The astrub market uses 10% tax rate. You see that 10% of 100,000 is 10,000 for 28 days. Since you are putting it in the astrub market for 7 days, you divide 10,000 by 3. The astrub market tax rate is 10%. Whereas the bag has a tax rate of 5% depending on where your bag is located. 
0 0
Score : 932

i prefer astrub market, why not..? it will good place for hang out with new player. wicked

4 -2
Score : 1748

As of this moment, there are...

1839 unique listings on Astrub Market
1999 unique listings on Nations Market
8602 unique listings on Kelba Market

Dominated as it is, just saying that anyone still listing things on Kelba Market is likely going to see a decline in their sales during this period. I've watched more and more bodies gravitate towards Astrub Market lately.

Personally I don't think I'm going to buy anything from Kelba while the tax is the way it is, even if it's the cheapest item. I'm more of a farmer than a buyer anyway, but if something's a decent price on Astrub or Nations, I'll probably buy it.

1 0
Respond to this thread