FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Why does Ankama hate 3 element healers lmao

By TruthSeeker1 - MEMBER - September 19, 2020, 17:43:49

How come like 99% of all healing mastery gear is 2 element? grrrr

anyone know good 3 element healing gear WITH crits? or is that too much to ask for xDDDD

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 318

To be frank, healing mastery items are mostly not worth it. Getting any other mastery will net you more heals and more damage.
Most items giving you healing mastery are useless in this game.

0 -4
Score : 7588

The main appeal for taking Healing Mastery over other masteries is for the flexibility that it gives. The fact that melee, distance, AoE or ST don't mean anything and you will be able to heal decently at any range with any type of spell.

I'm a main Aniripsa, mostly builded towards Distance, my heals are good but there are very important times where it'd be great to have more healing mastery. Specially on places where the field is full of hazards that forces you to be Melee with every ally. That's a lot of distance mastery that goes to waste if you can't create some space between you and them. Something that wouldn't be an issue for a character with a full Healing build.

3 0
Score : 3902

But no matter the healer (Sadida, Masqueraider or Eniripsa), you will never need all 3 elements to heal. Water is the most important, while your other elemental spells are for absolute effects that don't use masteries (like giving armour, buffing, debuffing, etc). If you want to be an efficient healer, go for healing, Water and Distance mastery (sprinkle Area mastery if you're eniripsa) and thats all you need for efficient healing.

0 0
Score : 7588

If i'm not mistaken, Ecaflips are the only ones who can heal with 3 elements, the other healer clases or clases with some healing spells just use 2 like Sadida (water, air), Eniripsa (water, fire), Masq (mainly water and soon pushes), Osamodas (Fire + summons) and Pandawa (water).

The only reason you'd want a tri-elemental set as a Healer is to be able to deal some damage and, since you are also looking for sets with critical chance, I'm assuming your build is geared towards damage and heals.

0 0
Score : 414

Bluhen|2020-09-21 14:41:14
The main appeal for taking Healing Mastery over other masteries is for the flexibility that it gives. The fact that melee, distance, AoE or ST don't mean anything and you will be able to heal decently at any range with any type of spell.

I'm a main Aniripsa, mostly builded towards Distance, my heals are good but there are very important times where it'd be great to have more healing mastery. Specially on places where the field is full of hazards that forces you to be Melee with every ally. That's a lot of distance mastery that goes to waste if you can't create some space between you and them. Something that wouldn't be an issue for a character with a full Healing build.

Thats true but there are better equipment that give more elemental mastery than what a heal equip that just gives heal or elemental and heal.  And you can do more damage with elemental at any position/type of spell. 
0 0
Respond to this thread