FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Taxation is breaking the economy

By Felipe-xD - MEMBER - September 15, 2020, 17:56:16

Whats with this taxation?? Every often I try to go back to the game, but every often I stumble into these awfuly bad practices from Ankama... Last time was that lv186 content was way to difficult to do, even with lv200 6 people group at stasi 1. Now this taxation... I used to be a paying customer but like I sayd... I feel like this game dont want me to play it... I cant get high lv gear because of the dificulty content, I cant use the market proprerly because of the way too high taxation...

4 -1
Reactions 13
Score : 7536

Its not fully ankamas fault, usually the taxation will be 5% (lowest possible amount on Kelba market), but if there is a troll governor, he can raise tax to 75%. Honestly tho, I don't see a reason why they can't fix it to 5%. Nobody cares for politics in wakfu anyway unless someone uses it to troll. Sadly there is absolutely no use in politics besides trolling possible.

7 0
Score : 3863

I really hope they rework government next year, they have been promising it last year so I hope it happens soon.

1 0
Score : 293

lets be honest tax should be set at 5-10% and  goverment shouldn't be able to change it or to change it it would need a vote system like for election

0 0
Score : 17605

It should be regulated by governors, but it should also have negative effects for governors as it does for any real-life economy. But this is very hard to get right now if territories change from hands from one day to another, if all nations have a common marketplace, and if only booster users can vote.

0 0
Score : 1094

TheRogueCat|2020-09-16 02:47:13
real-life economy.

to me it already is as close to real life as it can get. Ruler sets high taxes and peasants start to riot, who will be the one to overthrow this tyrannyfire
0 0
Score : 17605

Wait until the politics revamp, so anyone can have voice and affect the virtual economy. Until then, abandoning that nation and not using any of their regions for selling stuff (bags and market board) would be a good way, even if only symbolic.

0 -1
Score : 1859

Just use Astrub. Everyone can access it 24/7 and the listing fee is always 3.33%, unable to be tampered with. Why aren't we already doing this? It's the most visible market.

0 0
Score : 7357

Astrub tax rate is fixed 10% |  Kelba tax rate starts at 5% and can be extended upto 75%. | HW market is linked to Kelba and has a fixed 5% tax rate.

The popularity of kelba market on remi dates back the Tax-Free HW market days when you could drop items into there with no tax.

Even now the fixed tax in hw's is still a good attractive option for any one to still keep on using the same and are practically immune to tax rate fluctuations by other players.

Could be nice if the kelba-hw-nation markets are linked though.

0 -1
Score : 111

Man just bring back the market to Bonta. Dunno why it change to kelba market. Bonta was the market in beta.

0 0
Score : 3863

Well there's 3 markets:
Astrub
Bonta-Brakmar-Amakna-Sufokia-Srambad
Kelba-Havenworld

0 0
Score : 1748

What a troll, just use the market inside the Have Worlds!

0 0
Score : 1

yes

0 0
Respond to this thread