FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Returning player, PVP fan, any plans?

By New - MEMBER - September 09, 2020, 14:39:28

Hello all! Been a while since I logged in but while I'm downloading I thought I would check in. Has Wakfu had any PVP changes in the last few years? I started during beta and I really had fun with the open world PVP during that time. I ran a very successful brak guild upon release with my brother and loved PVPing with my guildmates. As far as I've heard PVP was removed and the only PVP available now is battlegrounds?

I know this game was initially created almost exclusively around world PVP (which I loved) so I'm kinda confused what there is to do in the game now without PVP. Any plans to add it back or perhaps add an open world PVP server? If not, is there any youtube videos or could anyone give me a rundown on whats been added in the last few years as far as PVE goes? 

Thanks very much smile

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 111

Hi played during Beta days too 2011-2012 era, i was in "Hellborn Army guild" glad to have u back. Well i love to pvp too and unfortunately open world pvp is gone. You can only PVP in Battlegrounds, there are different level cap in it 61-80, 81-110,111-140, 141-170 etc. You will see the schedule by pressing cntrol+B. 

A lot has change since then but still lack on pvp content to be honest. I just wish that Ankama puts back open world pvp for those guys whose wings are open. If you don't want to pvp you can choose to turn off your wings and not be Aggro. That way it'll be easier to Rank up wings. 

0 -1
Score : 1748

Except trolls finds ways to annoy players, like the time a troll governor made strict rules so anyone doing anything in their territory became outlaw almost immediatly and thus potential victim of PVP.

1 -1
Score : 1643

PvP is dead, there's only glorified mini games for EXP and Shards farming. We can only hope for a PvP revamp after merge. Else PvP scene is dead beyond mutual friendly duels.

0 -2
Score : 1748

PVP trolls are no more. There are battlefields for who do not mind random aggro and Ecaflipus for PVP lovers. Open PVP has not space in current Wakfu.

0 -2
Score : 1643
No one is asking for Open PvP, every single PvP enthusiast I know are asking for a Ranked Match Making System like Kolossium.
0 -2
Score : 3870

Well the devs said that they have plans for PvP in general, but that it won't be this year because they are busy with other stuff

0 -1
Score : 5606

Mods have just moved my PvP complain topic to "Technical Issues", so unless you like to play dirty, no, PvP is plain dead on Wakfu right now.

0 -1
Respond to this thread