FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

dungeon/gear selection:

By TheCow - MEMBER - August 07, 2020, 21:27:53

I want to seek for advice about the dungeon I should run.

So I just leveled my 3 characters to 90ish and currently I am still using mythical or rare gear from lvl 50 to 70 that I get when I do dungeon, and I was wondering at this stage should I go back and do the 51 dungeon at stasis 21~31 hoping for relic gear, or should I go and do the 66 dungeon at stasis11 / 81 dungeon at stasis1?

I really want to get myself upgraded before I can move onto the next stage, and right now my gear is just so...bad, luckily at this stage there is no set effect so I can just change gear piece by piece whenever I got something better.

Please give advice! My characters are eni, sac and cra (if that matters).

P.S I know the easiest way is to pull them from the market board, but I dont have alot of karma, and at best I can only do it for one character so please dont ;/

1 0
Reactions 4
Score : 4629

In normal dungeon or open world, there are only relic fragments dropable as early as from level 80 family one. The Lv.50 one is from Mineral Tower need ALS build instead, and only once fight per ticket per day. While there is a Lv.65 Gelano ring is from Lv.110 dungeon. There is not longer gears set bonus after pass Lv. 51. 

0 0
Score : 200

Thanks but I am asking for advice on gear selection

0 0
Score : 728

Do environmental quests, battlefields, and daily guild of hunters. IMO, it's not worth going back to do those low level dungeons until you are at endgame (level 171+). You can get decent equipment and good exp from battlefields, at the level  80, level 110, level 140, level 170 and level 200. You can get relics by using your tokens from doing the guild of hunters. Keep in mind that you only get 4 free pages, so you need to optimize which level dungeons you want. It's better to get to level 200 so you have the freedom to pick out from all the dungeons. 

0 0
Score : 200

where can I exchange the tokens from guild of hunters into relics? Do you mean the relic fragments?

0 0
Respond to this thread